Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released!

joe007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Country flag
Looking at previous gen HFP wheels (eg. 8th gen 17 inch), the HFP wheel is slightly lighter than stock, but still comes in at 20 lbs. For comparison, 17 inch RPF1s weigh between 15 - 17 lbs.
Sponsored

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm all over the red illumination and red floor mats. The Si is slowly becoming the car I've always wanted.

SkyeHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
why do they insist on that red colored lip like they have one the hatch? Ugh, what's wrong with matching colors or, perhaps black?

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
I'm also wanting a white SI and don't care much for a red lip, rather have black. The 19" HFP will be a nice upgrade, but waiting on seeing that HFP suspension and how much it drops. Guessing around 1" if its close to other gens.

These cars are going to be in short supply first few months it seems. May not get one until June-August.

joe007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Country flag
I'm also wanting a white SI and don't care much for a red lip, rather have black. The 19" HFP will be a nice upgrade, but waiting on seeing that HFP suspension and how much it drops. Guessing around 1" if its close to other gens.

These cars are going to be in short supply first few months it seems. May not get one until June-August.
I'm confused, is this not a complete list of options? There's a suspension mod as well?!?

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
Yes, according to interviews they are also releasing HFP suspension and the brembo brake upgrades.

I'm confused, is this not a complete list of options? There's a suspension mod as well?!?

ByeVTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si
Country flag
Here's a close up of the front lip. Looks like you'll need to get the car in rallye red if you want it to match... Although I'm picturing it on a WOP with JDM emblems, and maybe it would work well together? Idk... Just wish they'd go with something similar to the simple 8th gen HFP lip kit. Kit or not, I think this car still looks great

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released! ima

Metfanant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2003 Civic LX
Country flag
Here's a close up of the front lip. Looks like you'll need to get the car in rallye red if you want it to match... Although I'm picturing it on a WOP with JDM emblems, and maybe it would work well together? Idk... Just wish they'd go with something similar to the simple 8th gen HFP lip kit. Kit or not, I think this car still looks great

image.jpeg
I think it will look incredible on the white cars
Sponsored