BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Sounds good, but man... it takes way to long for those revs to drop back down to idle. It's my one complaint about the car.
Just speed up the video
Sponsored

OP
OP
mmuldoon

mmuldoon

17 SI Coupe
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 SI Coupe
Country flag
So yeah, still don’t have my Greddy exhaust. Does anybody know if anyone has them in stock?

CivicX_Si_VTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2015 Lexus RC350
Country flag
Alrighty, so I went to my local Autozone lol and got these Engine Rubber Caps, and put a smaller one on each hanger cap first, snugly. Then put the larger one around it for more protection and so it would keep everything tight and so the hanger and muffler would move/ rattle. I have some photos of the hangers, and caps, and how I used them, hope this helps because its a pretty annoying issue.

IMG_2649.JPG
IMG_2650.JPG
IMG_2651.JPG
IMG_2652.JPG
IMG_2653.JPG
Thanks for the pics. I picked up the same caps and worked perfectly. No more nasty rattle. Only concern is these caps sitting directly on the muffler. Will they be able to resist the heat over a long period? They are engine caps so I would assume they are high heat resistant.

j__d__a

First Name
jake d allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the pics. I picked up the same caps and worked perfectly. No more nasty rattle. Only concern is these caps sitting directly on the muffler. Will they be able to resist the heat over a long period? They are engine caps so I would assume they are high heat resistant.
Ya, Ive had mine on for about 2 weeks now, and no problems, they should work fine as they are heat resistant

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
So is $693 the best price for this? Looked at map kenji and evasivemotorsports and they are all 693. Anything cheaper and any one in stock ready to ship ?

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just email them to see if they have any in stock and check to see if its cheaper than what you researched. I got mine from them a little over a week ago

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So is $693 the best price for this? Looked at map kenji and evasivemotorsports and they are all 693. Anything cheaper and any one in stock ready to ship ?
Team3d also has a group buy going, you’d have to pm them for the price.
Sponsored