Si and Type R owners near Pittsburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everybody just wondering who is local to the Pittsburgh area. Where's everybody at? Anybody going to cars and coffee season opener this weekend?
Sponsored

raynist

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cosmic Blue Civic EX-T Manual
Country flag
EX-T manual owner here.

Installing a k-tuner tomorrow.

Haven’t been to one of these events.

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2017 Si sedan here. Mods listed in my garage. Next up is a Ktuner, Type R shifter and center caps, and a full Acuity goodies upgrade. Live in the north hills. We are going to check out the Pittsburgh Car Meet at the waterfront in Himestead on 7/26.

OP
OP
CW_energygreen_Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
2017 Si sedan here. Mods listed in my garage. Next up is a Ktuner, Type R shifter and center caps, and a full Acuity goodies upgrade. Live in the north hills. We are going to check out the Pittsburgh Car Meet at the waterfront in Himestead on 7/26.
Nice, I am hoping to make it to the Waterfront meet but don't know yet if I will. Know anybody else in the area? I am looking to get a group together of 10thgens to cruise or even hit up cars and coffee sometime

OP
OP
CW_energygreen_Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
EX-T manual owner here.

Installing a k-tuner tomorrow.

Haven’t been to one of these events.
Hows the Ktuner working for you? Ya you will have to check them out sometime.

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice, I am hoping to make it to the Waterfront meet but don't know yet if I will. Know anybody else in the area? I am looking to get a group together of 10thgens to cruise or even hit up cars and coffee sometime
I don’t know anyone else in the area. I’ve only seen two or three other 10th gen Si’s in the area as it is. They seem few and far between. Where is cars and coffee around Pgh?

OP
OP
CW_energygreen_Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I don’t know anyone else in the area. I’ve only seen two or three other 10th gen Si’s in the area as it is. They seem few and far between. Where is cars and coffee around Pgh?
Ya, I have only seen a few around me too. Cars and Coffee is at Generoasta coffee in warrendale

OP
OP
CW_energygreen_Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I’m going to try to get over there. Not entering my car, but check everything out.
Ok cool, I registered mine, so trying to find some other Si and Type R's owners who are going

OP
OP
CW_energygreen_Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
@jakabony Hey how's it going? Wanted to let you know I just started a facebook group called Sick Society for Si owners in PA. This is for any generation of Si. Check it out if you want to and spread the word to other PA Si owners. Hopefully we can have some meets soon.
Sponsored