SI an old Geeezer car

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
and i'm one of them as of yesterday, so far i've seen 3 old f's in new si's since i got mine. me retired now 67, and these other three looked older than me(imho), so i'm thinking sheet this is an old mans car. any other old geezers out there.
Sponsored

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My avatar says it all.

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
64 y.o. and I appreciate a quality car. I like the aggressive looks. But then again I drove a 'Vette for over a decade too. I love the handeling, and I find the performance adequate.

When they first released the Si, all the media could talk about was the "boy racer" looks. But I think that us old guys prove that quality and styling is ageless.

JerBenSi

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ABM Honda Civic Si, 2017 Hyundai Tucson 1.6T Limited
Country flag
and i'm one of them as of yesterday, so far i've seen 3 old f's in new si's since i got mine. me retired now 67, and these other three looked older than me(imho), so i'm thinking sheet this is an old mans car. any other old geezers out there.
49 years young here and loving every minute of this car. In my opinion, the Si sedan is the best overall car out there. Performance, practicality (i have 2 kids in sports), and excellent fuel economy. All for a little over $25k MSRP. Talk about best bang for your buck.
Sponsored