First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just to add some of you guys need to hit up your shifter area with an air hose lol:bump:. You can see some specs on mine, but I air hose that shit out. I am that OCD :crazy:
Sponsored

PAX CTR

Just another CW CTR
First Name
Pax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 FK8, '02 EP3, '89 EF7
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
[QUOTE="
5C1289D6-C5A4-41A4-98B0-E3B175D9FABB.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

Would be dope if they had one with red CF cross weave.

Davsonamission

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2zhhy8m.jpg

Slapped this guy on. 3/4 of a pound, and countersunk. Absolutely HATE how high the stock knob sits! It's a Moddiction Anvil Mini, and it has the exact same grip and size as the stock one.
Looks great, but hellllll no that thing here in the south would burn through 3 layers of flesh instantly XD

themaincop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan (SOLD), 2021 GTI Autobahn
Country flag
I just wanted to post that I'm an idiot and maybe help out any fellow idiots that follow this thread. Last spring I installed my Acuity ESCO shifter and I could never get the shift boot to stay all the way up, it would also slide down about half a cm. I thought it was just the way it was and that it was they reason they sell shift boot retainers. But then I saw some pics of people with nicely attached ESCOs and the factory retainer, so I went out and fiddled with it and it turned out I just didn't really have it aligned right. I'm not sure exactly what I did but playing with the alignment seems to have allowed the clips to stay clipped, and it looks a lot better.

Still love this shift knob although I do wish I could get it to sit a bit lower. Every other knob seems to come with the tradeoff of subjecting your hand to freezing cold or burning heat (plenty of both here in Southern Ontario)

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
How does this one do in the heat?
I don't park in the sun normally, but the few times I did it did get pretty warm, but manageable and definitely not anywhere near how hot the OEM metal top can get. It also seemed to cool down a lot faster, although I haven't really measured/timed anything to properly compare the two. Just felt like it got down to "normal" temperature noticeably faster.
Same with parking in the cold -- doesn't get as cold as the metal one and warms up quickly.

Vilex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rallye Red Si, 2012 Honda Fit, 2008 Ridgeline
Country flag
Looks great, but hellllll no that thing here in the south would burn through 3 layers of flesh instantly XD
Hahaha right? I had one in my old TL, and man even in the midwest weather having it sit in the sun was literal torture.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Just to add some of you guys need to hit up your shifter area with an air hose lol:bump:. You can see some specs on mine, but I air hose that shit out. I am that OCD :crazy:
Try using a small lambs wool duster. Not a piece of anything visible in my cabin thanks to it. The dust and lint cling to it and don’t get spread around

Binzor

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R
Country flag
It's amazing how smooth it transitions. You basically have to put no effort into throwing.
Hey mate,
I'm looking at getting a shifter from them as well. Was it a straight screw on or did you need to make some changes for the shift boot to stay where it is?

Jordan2019Civic

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
I tried to look through thread, would anyone know anything about an aftermarket shift knob for an automatic?