OP
Civic17siYAY

Civic17siYAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I'd consider a slightly used M240i if looking at the Supra. It can be had with a manual or AWD, and comes with a rear seat, too.
So I've considered the bmw 2 series. Only issue being is all the horror stories I hear with bmw reliability. (I guess it would be the same with the supra as well)

Just saw that they are releasing a 4cyl supra next year..... for 40k :puke:
Sponsored

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
It’s unfortunate th
So I've considered the bmw 2 series. Only issue being is all the horror stories I hear with bmw reliability. (I guess it would be the same with the supra as well)

Just saw that they are releasing a 4cyl supra next year..... for 40k :puke:
It’s unfortunate that BMWs reliability is bad for the expense of these cars too. It’s going back in the 60s for this company when they were almost extinct. Until they came out with 2002 model which brought them back to life
But today’s problem with the company is do to a lot of the cars come out of South Carolina and 90 percent of their vehicle get leased for two years and traded in so nobody has to deal with the expense and say “ I DRIVE A BMW “ so that why these car have a bad rap “build it get it out the door and don’t worry about quality until nobody buy them anymore “ but that not going to happen because to many people like that BMW emblem