Short shifter - Acuity or Hybrid Racing

Jcente

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 10th gen
Country flag
Hello all,

Quick one, should I invest in the Acuity short shifter or wait for the Hybrid Racing one? Is there any other model?
Sponsored

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello all,

Quick one, should I invest in the Acuity short shifter or wait for the Hybrid Racing one? Is there any other model?
I don't know what Hybrid racing is making for our cars, but the ACUITY one is a nice though and really the only one.

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
Acuity makes great quality stuff, I bought all their shifter upgrades before they came out with the whole shifter assembly.

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the fully adjustable, and I will tell you I royally fucked my install. I work with heavy equipment and have been part of a 6 foot snipe on a breaker bar...long story short russ was amazing and helped me get back on track, the customer service was exceptional, no regret here. My buddy has a mustang, he tried my shifter before and after the upgrade and after trying the acuity he was surprised with how much of an improved feeling it has. And coming from a guy with a car with the fully mechanical feeling he has I'd say it's quite the complement.

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I have the fully adjustable, and I will tell you I royally fucked my install. I work with heavy equipment and have been part of a 6 foot snipe on a breaker bar...long story short russ was amazing and helped me get back on track, the customer service was exceptional, no regret here. My buddy has a mustang, he tried my shifter before and after the upgrade and after trying the acuity he was surprised with how much of an improved feeling it has. And coming from a guy with a car with the fully mechanical feeling he has I'd say it's quite the complement.
Thanks for posting Aaron! Glad it's still treating you well! :)

~Russ

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Big fan of the ACUITY replacement shifter! No experience with any other models (other than OEM).
Sponsored