blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
another thing that makes the clutch very vague is the clutch delay valve. a little piece they stuck in the clutch line to delay engagement to a certain speed.
i removed mine early and it made the clutch feel more direct and have feed back.
look up cdv delete. your welcome.
did you do the CDV delete yourself? or did you have the dealer do it?
Sponsored

Diego_SI

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI, S2000
Country flag
Sorry to jump on your post but I’m new as well to the forum and to SI community so decided to post on here instead of creating a new one. 2019 civic si sedan zero miles got her at my local Honda dealer last Sunday in south Florida. Ordered the red oem badges the window visors with chrome delete, few other interior goodies. Doing ceramic tints to the car this week 20% all around and 70% in the front windshield. Definitely will be getting a front lip either the baysonR or the Ikon for a more aggressive look! Any other suggestions on front lip I should consider or which do you guys prefer over the two I mentioned?
Thanks. Diego

Honda Civic 10th gen She’s finally here... C5870376-DD54-495D-91BF-5CA0799232F1

Honda Civic 10th gen She’s finally here... 3F6A5AD8-B04D-4B3A-8B81-71E2D0BDBEAF

Honda Civic 10th gen She’s finally here... 2BEA3E51-45C6-4808-B664-1E01EF77477C

Monnk13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
I got it Friday afternoon. Sat in traffic then had to hop on the ambulance for duty. So the car only has 22 miles so can’t form much of an impression. I was growing old of the coupe. Still a great car, I got it with 13k miles so pretty much new. Can’t bet Reving to 8300 rpms. But man this my new Si one word torque... haven’t really got into yet. Trying to do 500 easy miles first. BUT man this clutch is odd on the 19’ gotta get use to that for sure.
You will find the clutch is a bit bitchy. Especially on start up in cold temps. Clutch feel is the only complaint I have about the drivetrain. It feels too squishy and schizophrenic. Overall good, but sometimes I’ll get a rough engagement (2nd or 3rd gear) for no reason

Joesterslim

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe Rally Red, 1992 Honda Accord EX
Country flag
Not a single new car comes off the truck with 0 miles... They are all tested before shipping and every dealership performs an inspection/PDI which includes a test drive... my knowledge comes from working at the dealership

schrisi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Si
Country flag
I guess you finally got tired of two doors and decided it’s better to have four huh? Lol I feel ya. I don’t have an Si but I do have the sedan and I also bought my girlfriend the hatchback. Gotta have for doors. Just so much more practical. Plus to be honest I think the sedan is the best looking model. Well congrats on your new ride
Four doors minimum for me, too. Had a 2011 coupe but damn was that thing hard to get out of, with me being tall and living in a place with really narrow parking spaces.

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
Four doors minimum for me, too. Had a 2011 coupe but damn was that thing hard to get out of, with me being tall and living in a place with really narrow parking spaces.
Yup the long doors on the coupe I’ve never liked either. Plus now if you got some friends or family that want to ride with you they can fit comfortably in the back without struggling to get back there. You made a good choice

OP
OP
icemansi

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag
those big ass doors on the coupe. great car though, this new Si is the truth though.

Superfly

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R / 2018 Civic Si Sedan / 2018 Civic Si Coupe / 2018 Acccord 2.0 Touring / 2001 S2000
Country flag
Congrats! Now tune it!