Share your flashpro experiences

fenixashes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Canuckers

I am looking to get a flashpro for my 2017 Hatch sport. Looking for advice from other owners who have done the flash and whether it's worth it. I don't plan on any other performance mods
Sponsored

Last edited:

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Can't go wrong with it. Worth the money. I haven't tried it on the CVT but from other users, seems to be worth it.

I tried the +6/+9, a lot better than stock. The +9 is a lot more aggressive than the +6.

Definitely worth the money.

I'd also get a tune by Vit if you can as well (if you do, get Ktuner)

10thDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Can't go wrong with it. Worth the money. I haven't tried it on the CVT but from other users, seems to be worth it.

I tried the +6/+9, a lot better than stock. The +9 is a lot more aggressive than the +6.

Definitely worth the money.

I'd also get a tune by Vit if you can as well (if you do, get Ktuner)
Did you get either unit?

I'm looking for a general answer, since I bought the extended warranty, will flashing with either unit automatically void your warranty? I've heard once you flash it sets off a flag on the ecu so even if you go back to stock the dealer will see you had a custom flash prior to going in even if you flash back to stock.

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Did you get either unit?

I'm looking for a general answer, since I bought the extended warranty, will flashing with either unit automatically void your warranty? I've heard once you flash it sets off a flag on the ecu so even if you go back to stock the dealer will see you had a custom flash prior to going in even if you flash back to stock.
I flashed my 2017 LX Hatch, I talked to Hondata about it and they say that there is no way for them to tell you flashed the ECU - as long as you put it back to stock.
That being said, if you adjust the rev limit and rev above it then Honda CAN see that and then assume it was flashed or the ECU was messed with.

10thDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I wonder if the same is true of Ktuner?
Well apparently it's not true as another member pointed out that he had a warranty claim get denied as they were able to tell
Sponsored