SEMA 2019 | What's new for the Type R

Gforce81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Curious to find out what new innovations or products may be coming our way after SEMA. For any individuals or vendors who are there, please share what you're finding out. Super excited to see what's in store for us R owners!
Sponsored

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Curious to find out what new innovations or products may be coming our way after SEMA. For any individuals or vendors who are there, please share what you're finding out. Super excited to see what's in store for us R owners!
HPJ said no news on the 2020 CTR at SEMA. Last year, on the first Friday of November, Honda announced the 2019 CTR. I am wondering if this Friday we will hear from Honda about the 2020 CTR

SilentMonkCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R
Country flag
$3k for what exactly....:rofl:

Unless you're fully building your motor. How would this be even considerable. I mean stock fuel system is good to 400/400 at the wheels already. How much more can you even put down usefully...

tylermmorton

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R #1362
Country flag
$3k for what exactly....:rofl:

Unless you're fully building your motor. How would this be even considerable. I mean stock fuel system is good to 400/400 at the wheels already. How much more can you even put down usefully...
Better control over fuel injection at various stages would be my guess?

Just because you have 30% more flow doesn't mean you'd have to use it. You'd just have a little extra room if needed instead of maxing out the stock ones. You're not limited to a certain air-fuel ratio anymore because you can't get enough juice.

Drag applications are going to go nuts having this on their car.
Sponsored