Sell The CTR (for a different auto-x/track car)?

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ITR 01-1294, 07 Elise, 15 Fiesta ST, Formerly CTR
Country flag
I hope you find a way to get rid of the push out of the ND. If I think the car is pushy, i cant imagine what you'd think haha
Sponsored

REVN556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex, 2017 Ford Focus RS, 2008 Saleen S281SC
Country flag
I currently DD the CTR and autocross regularly. Although it does all things, I am considering buying a used, less expensive car for track and auto-x. I would then buy a less exciting daily.

Has anyone gone to, or came from, a BRZ/FRS/86, S2000, Miata, mustang gt? Those are what I’m thinking about.

I feel like I will miss the torque (at least on the.BRZ/FRS/86, S2000, Miata).

I’ve also been very competitive in the CTR—wondering if these will set me back (or, alternatively, be more challenging)

This is just more of an open-ended question. I’m interested to hear any thoughts folks may have.

Thank you in advance.
I think you should keep your CTR. It’s a VERY competitive and capable car. It does all things well. That being said, if you need to adult and make financial changes, go for it. But if you’re comparing cost vs performance analysis, the CTR is hard to beat.

destoups

First Name
Des
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Will give it a few more rounds before Nats, as it's what I am likely to be driving in Lincoln. I don't think I drove it hard enough at Pro to find any push.
Sponsored