shogun168

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback (2018)
Country flag
So I have the 2018 hatchback and have been thinking about doing more with the car. Exhaust, new wheels, headlight retrofit and maybe even a vehicle wrap. Anyone have recommendations for body/wrap/lighting shops near Seattle? Anything along the I5 corridor from Canada to Oregon would be ideal.

Cheers!
Sponsored

inertiadrifto86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan(traded), 2011 Acura MDX Adv, 2019 Acura TLX A-Spec(traded), 2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Great question. I've never had any work done to any of my cars by a tuner/body shop, but would also love to hear of any good ones in the area.

OP
OP
shogun168

shogun168

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback (2018)
Country flag
Also to add to my original post, anyone know of a good audio shop that's worked on the Civic X before? I wanted to do a full head unit replacement but don't have the confidence to take my interior apart, but then I'd also want a shop who knew about keeping things like our lanewatch camera, steering wheel controls etc all working ...

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
Also to add to my original post, anyone know of a good audio shop that's worked on the Civic X before? I wanted to do a full head unit replacement but don't have the confidence to take my interior apart, but then I'd also want a shop who knew about keeping things like our lanewatch camera, steering wheel controls etc all working ...
RnR and Queen City for body work
I also could do Elec. installs such as the unit, IR/NV and cams....
Sponsored