Scratch protection for Civic Hatchback 2019

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback
I'm looking for recommendations to help protect the sides and the back bumper of a civic hatchback 2019 from scratches. I have a terrible tendency to back into things and my old car has been swiped on the side a few times from other drivers.

Does anyone have recommendations for something that I could possibly stick onto the back to protect it, keeping in mind the unique design of the back bumper with the fake grills and those little protrusions towards on the left and right?

And any recommendations for body side moldings that actually protects against scratches and other drivers?

I'm looking for permanent solutions (none of those ugly magnetic guards or those bumper protectors that hang out from the trunk).
Sponsored

Davsonamission

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm looking for recommendations to help protect the sides and the back bumper of a civic hatchback 2019 from scratches. I have a terrible tendency to back into things and my old car has been swiped on the side a few times from other drivers.

Does anyone have recommendations for something that I could possibly stick onto the back to protect it, keeping in mind the unique design of the back bumper with the fake grills and those little protrusions towards on the left and right?

And any recommendations for body side moldings that actually protects against scratches and other drivers?

I'm looking for permanent solutions (none of those ugly magnetic guards or those bumper protectors that hang out from the trunk).
I recommend the back-up camera and care XD and they're free (well the camera isn't really, but you get the point)

Davsonamission

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The back-up camera definitely helps, but I'd still like something just in case
in all seriousness I have never used one but if you're that bad you might want to consider like a back-up radar system that has an audio warning system

sypha923

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Touring Sedan, 2006 Honda Civic EX sedan
Country flag
You could try clear paint protection film but it will only do so much. I have some on the top of my bumper for the opening of trunk that was part of the package when i got the front done.

First Name
Saïd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Touring White Pearl
Country flag

Here you can find some serious bumper to bumper protection

Honda Civic 10th gen Scratch protection for Civic Hatchback 2019 pare-buffle-barre-renfort-avant-en-aluminium-noi

Honda Civic 10th gen Scratch protection for Civic Hatchback 2019 7ad029-pare-choc-arriere-aixam-scouty-a-721-sport

alias Igme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo 156, Honda Civic (1.5t hatchback)
Country flag
Maybe curb feelers will help. But instead of pointing just outward the side of the car, put one or a pair pointing to the back?

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag

Honestly you need a few traffic cones and some practice. There's no reason someone should be consistently backing into stuff. That just means you're a poor driver.

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
How about some 3M plastic film?
Most people install them for the front bumper but it would work for rear bumper as well.

CTRx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic
Country flag
In NYC, some folks tie a soft pillow like material around their bumpers to squeeze into super tight parallel spots! This might work for you!
Sponsored