Scosche LHA20 experience?

erinh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic, 2018 CR-V
Country flag
I've got a 2019 sport hatch that I'm planning on putting a Kenwood DD headunit in to. I've been reading the DIYs here and looking at integration parts available on Crutchfield's site along with others'. In the past, my success rate with the Metra Axxess SWI adapters has been pretty low. I saw mention of the Scosche LHA20 in another thread and was wondering if anyone else has used this and can give it a thumbs up or down. Looks like the Scosche LHA20 used in conjunction with the backup camera harness of the Metra 70-1731 was successful for one other member.

If the comments are good I'll go ahead and get these two items and then add the other necessary parts (antenna adapter, mic adapter).
Sponsored

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I've got a 2019 sport hatch that I'm planning on putting a Kenwood DD headunit in to. I've been reading the DIYs here and looking at integration parts available on Crutchfield's site along with others'. In the past, my success rate with the Metra Axxess SWI adapters has been pretty low. I saw mention of the Scosche LHA20 in another thread and was wondering if anyone else has used this and can give it a thumbs up or down. Looks like the Scosche LHA20 used in conjunction with the backup camera harness of the Metra 70-1731 was successful for one other member.

If the comments are good I'll go ahead and get these two items and then add the other necessary parts (antenna adapter, mic adapter).
Ew no. Use the SWI CP2

naldy

First Name
mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Ew no. Use the SWI CP2
have you used this on your head unit? my axxess swc is causing camera flicker issues on my pioneer HU and am looking for workarounds
Sponsored