SC Peoples

DrDeer2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-t
Anybody from SC browsing? Im from Myrtle Beach. Just bought my ex-t two weeks ago.
Sponsored

OP
OP

DrDeer2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-t
I have a friend who's moving to Charlotte soon for work. Hows the car scene in Charlotte? I used to live in Raleigh and I miss all the car meets and local performance shops.

WallyBR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 MSM Civic Touring Sedan, 2012 Odyssey
Country flag
Hows the car scene in Charlotte? I used to live in Raleigh and I miss all the car meets and local performance shops.
Couldn't tell you. My weekends are spent working in the yard or at my kids' sporting events - no time for car enthusiast stuff at this stage of life. :D

I would think that with the huge numbers of race teams in the greater Charlotte area (specifically Mooresville & Concord) that there are lots of folks with the skills and extra cash to spend on improving their cars.

OP
OP

DrDeer2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-t
I completely understand. I have a 2 year old and another one on the way. The beach has two big car shows a year and my little girl seems to enjoy them. There is local meets here every weekend but i never have time to go.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome Carolina Nothing could be finer I live in Beaufort Nc
I'm in WV, but I just had to post lol. My grandparents (before they passed a few years ago) were in New Bern, used to love going down to Morehead City/Altantic Beach/Emerald Isle...

So many memories. It's beautiful down there.

And Myrtle Beach >>>>>> anything else on the East Coast.

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in WV, but I just had to post lol. My grandparents (before they passed a few years ago) were in New Bern, used to love going down to Morehead City/Altantic Beach/Emerald Isle...

So many memories. It's beautiful down there.

And Myrtle Beach >>>>>> anything else on the East Coast.
Yeah we love it down here lots of water lol your in WV funny lived in Winchester Va for a minute, down side no interstate highways to go really fast haha

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah we love it down here lots of water lol your in WV funny lived in Winchester Va for a minute, down side no interstate highways to go really fast haha
Small world lol...I work in Winchester! And yeah can really stretch the Civic's legs on I-81 :)

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Small world lol...I work in Winchester! And yeah can really stretch the Civic's legs on I-81 :)
ha-ha I know that's right, My girlfriend now wife worked at some telemarketing firm there then got fired for not selling enough lol, Also they have the best tasting mountain water in Winchester right out the faucet

TheXRated1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan Touring (LSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anybody from SC browsing? Im from Myrtle Beach. Just bought my ex-t two weeks ago.
Born and raised in SC! Lived most of my life in Florence, then moved to Myrtle Beach for 2+ years and moved to Tennessee this past October for a can't-miss job opportunity. SC will always be home!

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
New guy from Fort Mill here, (you know, Carowinds ;) ). Enjoying my Si. Looking forward to meeting some of you sometime.

Last edited:

Lhoy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB 2000 Toyota 4Runner
I'm also in Myrtle Beach, I have a sonic grey hatch
Sponsored