First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got it really fast from the people at @Two Step Performance . I have an older Windows 7 lab top and it took awhile to get everything downloaded, but I got it done and I have the Ktuner dual 19.5/23 psi in sport.
Car is great now just like what everyone said it would be. I had fun today going in and out of traffic. Very responsive and a different car.

I want to know how long it takes for two step to send you the file with the tune they offer with the purchase. I did choose the option w/ tsp stage 1 2017-2018 Si.
I have messaged them and emailed them, but no response. The Ktuner came fast though I can tell you that.
Also from my local guys here they were telling me that the low end with this tune is great, but after that it ok? What are your guys experience with the TSP stage 1.

Definitely a must have for this car!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Satisfied with my Ktuner V2 purchase. CEC02A18-5100-40B5-BA11-A635B7EBC7DA
Sponsored

H3llsp4wn707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 wrx
Country flag
Are these etunes (custom for your car with several revisions by a tuner) or off the shelf maps (same generic tune for everyone) that you are waiting for? Can you dyno tune at a shop with this? Congrats on the mod and glad you're enjoying the tune! Im just trying to figure out how it compares to my cobb ap for my wrx. Thanks!

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Are these etunes (custom for your car with several revisions by a tuner) or off the shelf maps (same generic tune for everyone) that you are waiting for? Can you dyno tune at a shop with this? Congrats on the mod and glad you're enjoying the tune! Im just trying to figure out how it compares to my cobb ap for my wrx. Thanks!
These are OTS maps. The ktuner comes w/ a few different ones, but TSP provides it's own OTS maps as well. OP is waiting for them to email it. You can use ktuner or hondata to get custom tunes made, just like w/ Cobb.

H3llsp4wn707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 wrx
Country flag
These are OTS maps. The ktuner comes w/ a few different ones, but TSP provides it's own OTS maps as well. OP is waiting for them to email it. You can use ktuner or hondata to get custom tunes made, just like w/ Cobb.
gotcha! thanks for the clarification. I may be getting an Si soon

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Got it really fast from the people at @Two Step Performance . I have an older Windows 7 lab top and it took awhile to get everything downloaded, but I got it done and I have the Ktuner dual 19.5/23 psi in sport.
Car is great now just like what everyone said it would be. I had fun today going in and out of traffic. Very responsive and a different car.

I want to know how long it takes for two step to send you the file with the tune they offer with the purchase. I did choose the option w/ tsp stage 1 2017-2018 Si.
I have messaged them and emailed them, but no response. The Ktuner came fast though I can tell you that.
Also from my local guys here they were telling me that the low end with this tune is great, but after that it ok? What are your guys experience with the TSP stage 1.

CEC02A18-5100-40B5-BA11-A635B7EBC7DA.jpeg
Awesome! The Ktuner maps are good starters, but TSP Stage 1 is much better, as you can change to the different maps on the fly using the Cruise control cancel button (holding it down 3 seconds, moving the up arrow to select maps 1, 2, or 3 in the RPM gage) than holding the cancel button again so the rpm gauge goes back to normal. They should email it to you shortly, if you don't receive it check your SPAM folders or go on to the TSP support site and fill out the form, don't forget to put in the order number.

The best thing about the TSP tune is that Map 1 is basically factory with some optimizations in throttle response, you will definitely notice the difference. Maps 2 and 3 are just crazy. I normally just drive Map 1, but will use Map 2 when I want some extra umph. On long trips I just use Map 1 because it gives the best mpg's, and at hwy speeds you have plenty of power for passing already

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
does the ktuner v2 tsp stage 1 tune include 2 step - anti lag or is this a separate variable that you are able to adjust once they email you the tune through the software? Or is this just theyre version of the OTS map? basically asking i know you can fine tine your own base maps to your liking, can you also adjust these parameters with the tsp tune or does it come with a 4k or 4.5k 2 step cutoff??? thanks, have not seen any other company besides tsp that offers an addition $80 tune for free at the already $650 price tag. maperformance.com and prlmotorsports i believe only give you the base tune... is this correct? Thanks!

OP
OP
Neps18Si

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome! The Ktuner maps are good starters, but TSP Stage 1 is much better, as you can change to the different maps on the fly using the Cruise control cancel button (holding it down 3 seconds, moving the up arrow to select maps 1, 2, or 3 in the RPM gage) than holding the cancel button again so the rpm gauge goes back to normal. They should email it to you shortly, if you don't receive it check your SPAM folders or go on to the TSP support site and fill out the form, don't forget to put in the order number.

The best thing about the TSP tune is that Map 1 is basically factory with some optimizations in throttle response, you will definitely notice the difference. Maps 2 and 3 are just crazy. I normally just drive Map 1, but will use Map 2 when I want some extra umph. On long trips I just use Map 1 because it gives the best mpg's, and at hwy speeds you have plenty of power for passing already
Funny you say about map 1...when I flashed it I drove off and noticed the car taking off and driving with better response. Yet I thought I forgot something because I was looking at boost and i was hitting 18psi even in sport mode. Then I remembered the quick map change and that changed it all lol.
I am two days with the tune 2 days warranty voided. I drove last night on map 3. I left it on map 2 for now.
Map 1 will be for when the wife is in the car. She hated me driving on the Ktuner dual map.

does the ktuner v2 tsp stage 1 tune include 2 step - anti lag or is this a separate variable that you are able to adjust once they email you the tune through the software? Or is this just theyre version of the OTS map? basically asking i know you can fine tine your own base maps to your liking, can you also adjust these parameters with the tsp tune or does it come with a 4k or 4.5k 2 step cutoff??? thanks, have not seen any other company besides tsp that offers an addition $80 tune for free at the already $650 price tag. maperformance.com and prlmotorsports i believe only give you the base tune... is this correct? Thanks!
This is all it says on their website:
Two Step Performance has partnered with Derek Robinson to offer a high quality Stage 1 tune for the 2017 Civic Si that offers an additional 55 whp and 76 ft lbs of torque in comparison to the factory ECU calibration. Details are as follows:

182whp / 206tq - Factory Calibration
208whp / 258tq - KTuner Starter 23psi
237whp / 281tq - TSP Stage 1 Tune

All testing was completed on a stock 2017 Civic Si running 93 octane fuel. Tune features include:

• Numerous fuel, ignition, turbo response, throttle response changes.
  • WOT shifting enabled.
  • Adjustable launch control enabled.
  • "Rev hang" disabled with standard throttle padding. (the end user can enable "rev hang", if desired)
  • All disables / monitors are able to be adjusted by the end user.
  • Quick Boost By Gear is able to be adjusted by the end user.
  • On-the-fly boost map switching active for normal and "Sport" modes. (see below)
Map 1: Factory boost levels and turbocharger response.
Map 2: 19psi normal, 21psi "Sport" mode, Improved Turbocharger Response II
Map 3: 19psi normal, custom boost level "Sport" mode, Improved Turbocharger Response II

Factory boost level in "Map 1" allows for easy "valet" mode when the KTuner unit is unplugged from the car!

Premium fuel (91 or 93 octane) is REQUIRED.

Suitable for use with the factory intake or a QUALITY aftermarket intake that keep fuel trims in check such as the PRL Motorsports Cobra. Aftermarket downpipes are also fine. Mods such as this are expected to add power that is not accounted for in our dyno testing.

This tune is for the 2017+ Civic Si only. Please be sure you are purchasing the correct tune for your vehicle because digitally delivered items are non-refundable. (If you buy this for your 2016 Civic LX, it won't work, and we cannot offer a refund.)

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Funny you say about map 1...when I flashed it I drove off and noticed the car taking off and driving with better response. Yet I thought I forgot something because I was looking at boost and i was hitting 18psi even in sport mode. Then I remembered the quick map change and that changed it all lol.
I am two days with the tune 2 days warranty voided. I drove last night on map 3. I left it on map 2 for now.
Map 1 will be for when the wife is in the car. She hated me driving on the Ktuner dual map.
I wouldn't worry about warranty. If you ever need to take it back into the dealership, you can just re-flash back to stock in 10 minutes. Also If Honda every does any ECU updates, re-flashing back to the TSP Stage 1 will not overwrite those updates from Honda. That came directly from Corey at TSP

EDIT

Unless you leave the Ktuner in the port, if you are using the TSP tune, it will reset to map 1 when you shut off the car

Last edited:

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Orchid Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
You cannot make changes to TSP’s tune except for some of the quick enables/disables. If you want to tweak the tune then I believe you would be able to do that with the OTS tunes that come with the KTuner.

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag

CEC02A18-5100-40B5-BA11-A635B7EBC7DA.jpeg
How fast did KTuner get to you? I ordered thursday last week from @Two Step Performance , website still says awaiting fulfillment? Unless the website isn't updating and it shipped already?

OP
OP
Neps18Si

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How fast did KTuner get to you? I ordered thursday last week from @Two Step Performance , website still says awaiting fulfillment? Unless the website isn't updating and it shipped already?
They got it over fast to me...ordered on a Friday and came in Monday. Weird they have not shipped it yet.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
They got it over fast to me...ordered on a Friday and came in Monday. Weird they have not shipped it yet.
Usually when they (TSP) do not ship overnight, that means they are waiting for stock. The moment they get stock he should get it next day as they always overnight if its in stock

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Usually when they (TSP) do not ship overnight, that means they are waiting for stock. The moment they get stock he should get it next day as they always overnight if its in stock
Odd, website didn't state they were out of stock, will keep waiting, hopefully it ships soon! Thx, hoping they respond back to let me know when they are back in stock. Got KTuner software all downloaded, just waiting on the Tuner and the Tune after.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Odd, website didn't state they were out of stock, will keep waiting, hopefully it ships soon! Thx, hoping they respond back to let me know when they are back in stock. Got KTuner software all downloaded, just waiting on the Tuner and the Tune after.
They have a contact page, just fill it out with your order number and someone should respond back tomorrow