• PRL

Votes: 52 45.2%

• Total voters

ryan714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Since 2 companies are coming out with downpipes, which one will you be going with and why?
Sponsored

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't think there's been dynos on either yet, hard to give an answer at this point.

OP
OP

ryan714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
the dyno will be similar and its going to come down to which company you like better
RV6 has a heatshield on theirs and PRL has a combo package with a front pipe. Not sure if heatshield will make difference but them again the combo would be much more expensive. I just hope my CVT could hold up to 300hp haha. I shouldve waited 4 more months till the 6MT came out but my old car was breaking down.oh well

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
RV6 has a heatshield on theirs and PRL has a combo package with a front pipe. Not sure if heatshield will make difference but them again the combo would be much more expensive. I just hope my CVT could hold up to 300hp haha. I shouldve waited 4 more months till the 6MT came out but my old car was breaking down.oh well
you can buy the pipes separately with prl too

OP
OP

ryan714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
you arent going to get 300hp with this turbo
Guess I'll be saving up for the CRV drop in turbo How much do you think it'll be able to make with a Flashpro,intake, down pipe and front pipe?

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Guess I'll be saving up for the CRV drop in turbo How much do you think it'll be able to make with a Flashpro,intake, down pipe and front pipe?
You're not going to make 300 with the CRV turbo... it'll make roughly the same power as it's the SAME compressor wheel. Maybe the turbine flows better which *could* free up some power, but not 70hp lol.

OP
OP

ryan714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
You're not going to make 300 with the CRV turbo... it'll make roughly the same power as it's the SAME compressor wheel. Maybe the turbine flows better which *could* free up some power, but not 70hp lol.
Ah thank you for the insight. Sorry, i'm new at this tuning thing. But will definitely be getting a custom tune once i get my Hondata FP from you soon!

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Neither for me now after hearing what Vit had to say about the OEM parts and the power I'm looking for.

OP
OP

ryan714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Neither for me now after hearing what Vit had to say about the OEM parts and the power I'm looking for.
Same here.might just go with a Flashpro and a custom tune from @VitViper
I'm interested in the one modification that will actually make more ponies.Not counting a tuner.
same here but so far nothing has popped up