Reaction score
Website
rv6-p.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 2023 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Our Company
In 2006, Richard Wong AKA Richie spent the latter of his college career developing concepts and designs for the V6 Hondas and Acuras. Ever since owning his first Honda, a 1999 Accord V6. Richie has been a fanatic about modifying and tuning Hondas. In 2008 RV6 was started in Richie’s parent’s basement. Since then RV6 has rapidly grown into a capable manufacturing shop, with R&D facility, in-house dyno and warehouse.

All RV6 products are deliberately designed and constantly improved through research and development using computer simulation and 3D CAD modeling. Our products are subjected extensive road, track and dyno testing to ensure performance and proper fitment. We work closely with our engineers to not only design our products, but to manufacture them in a cost effective manner as well.

RV6 works with professional race teams to ensure that our product not only enhance performance. But can survive the most abusive driving conditions.

Our goals are to provide the highest quality products and excellent customer service.

Our Vision
RV6 Performance is driven to consistently provide the best quality and designed aftermarket performance components. RV6 is constantly advancing in technology and manufacturing processes for the automotive enthusiast.

Our Values
We believe in integrity and dedication. These values are what got us here today.

"Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching."

-C. S. Lewis

Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Performance Introduction PP_TLX

Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Performance Introduction PP_TLX3

Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Performance Introduction hma-pwc

Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Performance Introduction hma-mdx

Honda Civic 10th gen RV6 Performance Introduction Rains_PWC

Last edited:

Fazzster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord 2.0T Sport Manual, 2020 Odyssey EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome! Your products are top notch. I had your downpipe on my 9th gen Si. The quality and performance was very impressive..... As was/is your customer service!

Reactions: RV6

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! Your products are top notch. I had your downpipe on my 9th gen Si. The quality and performance was very impressive..... As was/is your customer service!
I also had their downpipe on my 9th SI and quality was excellent.

Reactions: RV6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #00969 BLK, 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster (BLK), 2019 Civic Si Modern Steel Metalic
Country flag
Any products for our 10th gen Civics in your development pipeline?

OP
OP
RV6

RV6

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rv6-p.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 2023 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cant wait, do you know if that paired with the downpipe will throw a CEL?
Properly installed it shouldn't be a issue. I haven't had a issue with CEL after dialing in the defouler.