2.0L RV6 Looking for 2.0L Downpipe BETA Testers

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
So would we have to buy the updated defouler once it comes out, btw had anyone fixed the raspy sound from 2.8-3.7k rpm?
Fixed idk I just have a straight piped and I went to my exhaust shop they recommended a glasspack but are going to try different things when I go in
Sponsored

OP
OP
RV6

RV6

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rv6-p.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 2023 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So would we have to buy the updated defouler once it comes out, btw had anyone fixed the raspy sound from 2.8-3.7k rpm?
Nah we will send it out on us.

Do you have a stock exhaust? I dont remember there being much rasp with a stock exhaust.

Yea had it the battery unplugged the whole time while I was installing it does come and go but at random not while driving aggressively I’ve put octane booster and so far a whole tank no CEL
Were you running 87 at the time of the install?

chuenoona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2001 Acura CL Type-S
Country flag
There isn't much rasp with the downpipe ... That poster had deleted his resonator.. That's why

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan Manual
I havent installed mine yet but will i have any issuse? I just deleted my muffler and have a AEM intake. Oh and a engine mount.

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I havent installed mine yet but will i have any issuse? I just deleted my muffler and have a AEM intake. Oh and a engine mount.
Might just be loud I’m getting a glasspack in soon but if you have a resonator still you might be ok with sound wise but with stuff like this it’s trial and error gotta be a guinea pig lol

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan Manual
Might just be loud I’m getting a glasspack in soon but if you have a resonator still you might be ok with sound wise but with stuff like this it’s trial and error gotta be a guinea pig lol
Loud like crap im getting pulled over way too much or new exhaust loud? Side note whats the return policy?

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Loud like crap im getting pulled over way too much or new exhaust loud? Side note whats the return policy?
Loud like a Fa5 with race headers and full exhaust or rsx race headers full exhaust and Pretty sure once you install it no returns could be wrong

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Humor me and on a scale of 1 to 10? A 8 is no muffler.
Well mines is crazy loud to me everyone likes a different sound I love my car being loud just depends on you your going to have to put it on and see if you like it I could say what it sounds like at the end of the day it’s your car

socal818

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic sport
Country flag
So you are running CEL free with octane booster? Keep us posted.
So I was driving home from work going about 30 and not driving aggressively at all, I got the p0139 code. Since I installed I’ve babied the car to help break in the new AFR for the computer. @RV6

OP
OP
RV6

RV6

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rv6-p.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 2023 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Issues? Once dialed in you shouldn't have any issues. The product is not overly loud with a stock exhaust. Once you start deleting mufflers and resonators all bets are off.

https://www.rv6-p.com/shipping-returns.html

So I was driving home from work going about 30 and not driving aggressively at all, I got the p0139 code. Since I installed I’ve babied the car to help break in the new AFR for the computer. @RV6
Did you pull the battery after the install?
Sponsored