2.0L RV6 Looking for 2.0L Downpipe BETA Testers

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX 2.0 CVT Sedan w Sensing
Country flag
I upped the accelerator sensitivity to stage 2. Might have something to do with it.
Sponsored

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX 2.0 CVT Sedan w Sensing
Country flag
If you don't feel a difference between factory and the tune, then it's not tuned properly. There is a marked difference in throttle response. There's a delay on factory whilst tuned it goes at the slightest pedal press. Whether there's a difference between tuned/stage 1/stage 2, stage 2 feels different than base tune, not sure if it's better.

zabih107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
If you don't feel a difference between factory and the tune, then it's not tuned properly. There is a marked difference in throttle response. There's a delay on factory whilst tuned it goes at the slightest pedal press. Whether there's a difference between tuned/stage 1/stage 2, stage 2 feels different than base tune, not sure if it's better.
Well this is the 2.0l NA I am talking about (I'm sure the turbo version has more noticeable difference than the NA). If tune wasn't installed properly how come i can tell Vtec kick in at 5600rpm.... I believe its the people here in forum whom over hyped the tune than what it really is.

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan Manual
Well this is the 2.0l NA I am talking about (I'm sure the turbo version has more noticeable difference than the NA). If tune wasn't installed properly how come i can tell Vtec kick in at 5600rpm.... I believe its the people here in forum whom over hyped the tune than what it really is.
Now that you mention it.. I didn't really feel a difference also but when I put in my pedal commander I could tell or maybe it's just the pedal...

CLNFAZ002

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Now that you mention it.. I didn't really feel a difference also but when I put in my pedal commander I could tell or maybe it's just the pedal...
And you did the whole process of uploading a whole new tune with the lvl 2 responsive? When I had it I could totally feel the difference from stock.

zabih107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
And you did the whole process of uploading a whole new tune with the lvl 2 responsive? When I had it I could totally feel the difference from stock.
You know what, just for the sake of it, I'm gonna go try stock vs tune again today after work and see if i feel any difference. Its been a while since i drove stock so I will test back to back, and will report back. I will even post pics of the process so you can see that i install the tune successfully.

Sitio23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EX Civic
Country flag
Are there going to be any more developments for this platform (not talking about catted options)?
Sponsored