OP
Superfly

Superfly

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R / 2018 Civic Si Sedan / 2018 Civic Si Coupe / 2018 Acccord 2.0 Touring / 2001 S2000
Country flag
lol yeah, poor kid - getting downgrade to the families turbo Accord or Civic Si.

EDIT - *downgraded
He was downgraded to nothing. He is currently looking for a ride.

OP
OP
Superfly

Superfly

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R / 2018 Civic Si Sedan / 2018 Civic Si Coupe / 2018 Acccord 2.0 Touring / 2001 S2000
Country flag
Even if you have zero interest in purchasing it that would be pretty cool if you asked about it and posted up the number just for the sake of curiosity. Thank you.
I asked and they said about 12K however for me to buy it, it would require me to pay the bank in full and be in possession of the title. (Can’t happen)

I’ll keep my eye out for it at auction though.

Boostedomega

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R, Civic RS sport.
Country flag
Ill be the asshole you will hate.

what is a 19 year old inexperienced driver doing in a 320hp car that can potential do 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds? What did you think was going to happen? Him seeing a long straight and decide to drive like a grandmother? Of course he is going to boost it and fly as fast as he can until he crashes and kills someone.

Every since a stupid moron of a kid almost killed my mother and I in a car accident for speeding and being irresponsible behind the wheel. Completely totaled my car, dislocated my mothers shoulder and screwed up my back for life. It took 5 police officers to refrain me from tearing the jaw of the kid and leaving him dead on the road.

Just be glad the kid didn't kill someone else on the road. I don't buy for a fucking second he was driving at leisurely pace. If he was then he could of easily avoided the so called deer.

Yes I'm triggered. I see moron kids driving skylines and turbos and killing themselves plus others on a daily basis.

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21399
Country flag

what is a 19 year old inexperienced driver doing in a 320hp car that can potential do 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds? What did you think was going to happen? Him seeing a long straight and decide to drive like a grandmother? Of course he is going to boost it and fly as fast as he can until he crashes and kills someone.

Every since a stupid moron of a kid almost killed my mother and I in a car accident for speeding and being irresponsible behind the wheel. Completely totaled my car, dislocated my mothers shoulder and screwed up my back for life. It took 5 police officers to refrain me from tearing the jaw of the kid and leaving him dead on the road.

Just be glad the kid didn't kill someone else on the road. I don't buy for a fucking second he was driving at leisurely pace. If he was then he could of easily avoided the so called deer.

Yes I'm triggered. I see moron kids driving skylines and turbos and killing themselves plus others on a daily basis.
Don't let your personal emotions take over. A father has the right to decide what he believes his child can handle. At that age I had an 85 Mustang 5.0. No airbags or any safety features. A brand new Honda is much safer. I know some kids who drive safer than most drivers I see on the road every day and vice versa. Please don't reply to this trying to argue with me. Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
Superfly

Superfly

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Definitely understand where you’re coming from. I’m happy he wasn’t seriously injured or killed. Also thankful he didn’t hurt anyone else. Both him and I learned from this incident.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Superfly

Superfly

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Got a CBP CTR today at msrp to replace my totaled CW CTR. RIP R-15557 // New love is R-19512
Honda Civic 10th gen RIP #R15557 CW CTR 20A49585-AEE0-4A0F-9DAC-75914F191E14
Honda Civic 10th gen RIP #R15557 CW CTR A326C62F-2061-4B3E-B585-899AB9CF75FD
Honda Civic 10th gen RIP #R15557 CW CTR FA201716-3E91-4B4B-9246-C90A65A263F6

CTRFK8

First Name
Sauce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
What made you decide to go with CBP? Congrats again!

OP
OP
Superfly

Superfly

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What made you decide to go with CBP? Congrats again!
I think the depth of the paint, the slightly muted boy racer looks, proximity of the dealership to my residence and the way the dealership treated me.

8409_CW

First Name
Kabir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 1992 Civic HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I asked and they said about 12K however for me to buy it, it would require me to pay the bank in full and be in possession of the title. (Can’t happen)

I’ll keep my eye out for it at auction though.
Thanks. No worries. I wouldn't personally buy mine back if the same thing happened. Was just curious on the numbers. Thanks again for sharing.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
glad your kid walked away with no injuries....but man , be smarter next time. that accident was clearly from him speeding and him not knowing how to control the power this car has. i hope you've decided he cannot drive this new one. a 19 year old behind the wheel of this car is a huge huge mistake.
Sponsored