amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
This morning I am dropping my son off to school, and there is this guy in a White Camry riding my tail. Anyway, when he gets a chance he makes his way around me and speeds by, and what do I see? A riced up Camry LOL. Now full disclosure, I like the Toyota Camry, it's practical, economical, comfortable and lasts forever. But I don't think I would ever rice one up!! I had my son snap a pic to share with all. He even has a custom exhaust LOL

Honda Civic 10th gen Riced up Camry RicerCamry
Sponsored

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
boy racer camry. now im not against wings even on front wheel drive cars, as down force on ANY of the wheels is good for performance.

im just against that camry cause its fugging stupid as fuck. like who mods a fukin camry of all cars? even a modded neon would make more sense.

i guess ppl gotta show love to their boats too.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
im just trying to imagine what the driver is like. i mean, this dude actually thinks that his camry is cool LMFAO...

wow i just cant wrap my mind around that.

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
im just trying to imagine what the driver is like. i mean, this dude actually thinks that his camry is cool LMFAO...

wow i just cant wrap my mind around that.
No, no dude, you do not do that to a Camry, it's just too funny. Now there is a guy in SoCal who bought an older V6 Camry, put in a TRD supercharger, pulled out the automatic and put in a 5 speed manual and races it, but he did not do anything to the appearance and only drives it at the track on not on the street. I mean, what was this guy thinking??

newskate9

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type-R, 16 Honda Pilot Elite
Country flag
Not to spoil anyone's fun.......... but I grew up driving a Ford Pinto station wagon. I was fortunate that I was soon able to update to a Chevy Vega (this car actually took a bullet for me). THIS is why the first car I really bought after college was a Corvette and then went looking for all those youngsters who were lucky enough to drive Camaro's and T/As. Perhaps, this is what this young fellow (?) can afford? Just sayin'.

And no, would NOT be my choice! :doh:

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not to spoil anyone's fun.......... but I grew up driving a Ford Pinto station wagon. I was fortunate that I was soon able to update to a Chevy Vega (this car actually took a bullet for me). THIS is why the first car I really bought after college was a Corvette and then went looking for all those youngsters who were lucky enough to drive Camaro's and T/As. Perhaps, this is what this young fellow (?) can afford? Just sayin'.

And no, would NOT be my choice! :doh:
Oh dear God, you drove a Ford Pinto? and Then a Chevy Vega?? Oh child, I am so sorry! The horror, the horror.....

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Rice or wannabe will always exist in the world of tuning. Sometimes I think it is done purposely, but who waste money like that?
Even at Porsche I have seen some crap. Non GT4 Caymans (981) badged as GT4s with some ugly after market wheels and some china tires...nope.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Oh dear God, you drove a Ford Pinto? and Then a Chevy Vega?? Oh child, I am so sorry! The horror, the horror.....
I knew someone that had a cosworth Vega Dohc fuel injection tubular header it was a different car than the normal Vega

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh man, that is one badASS '12 Camry LE! Bet he got a great deal from the Avis sales lot.
On the outside it's a '12 Camry LE, but on the inside it's one badASS

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Even if that Camry was all he could afford and he was working with what he has, I can think of so many ways that he could have better modified that car if he really wanted to do something. It's hard to imagine that this guy sat down and really thought that plasti-dipping your steel wheels, putting on a useless ricer wing, and a fart cannon exhaust were the mods he wanted to do to his ride. Nothing wrong with the Camry, but if I saw this guy on the streets i'd probably laugh.
Sponsored