Revival of the Honda Passport!

Wheel_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Passport Elite, '16 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Country flag
I saw it in person today at the show and it is pretty much as advertised. A slightly smaller Pilot essentially, but slightly more offroad oriented. I really like the size. It has more cargo space than an RDX so is perfect if you want to do outdoor stuff but don't quite need the size of a Pilot and don't want to live with such a big SUV all the time. Add a roof box to the Passport and you're golden.

I realize though for me that as practical as the new Passport is, I really can't see getting one over an RDX even if it significantly cheaper. The luxury in the RDX is astounding for the price (the RDX blows away even the other Acuras on its interior) and I'm going to value the road handling of the RDX more. The RDX is just too good and the bang for buck compared to other luxury crossovers is hard to beat.

So for me the Passport is cool. In typical Honda fashion it is going to do exactly what they're advertising and it is going to do it extremely well, but when my wife's current RDX is done, I know I'm going to get a new RDX because its mission is more in line with my old age and the things I'm going to value daily.
Sponsored