Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
I would consider the flashing brake light only if there was a way to have it work only under hard/emergency braking. Not really a fan of them (I personally put them in the same category as neon underbody lights and lit-up washer fluid nozzles) and would only consider it for safety reasons. Plus, having it go off constantly in rush-hour traffic would be irritating, and overuse would numb other drivers to its effectiveness (like how everyone ignores car alarm sirens).

Would the light need to be tied into some kind of accelerometer?
You brought up a good point, something that I'm always wanting about the sensitivity of the flash, rather than a static blink/flash configuration. It looks like the option is at least out there, though since this one is just a bulb option, it might not be able to do that.

It looks like someone had built a module specifically for the Miatas. Perhaps we can work with this gent to make a module-based flasher.
Sponsored

liv4muddin

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Looking at getting some of your reverse leds for my 2018 coupe. I pulled mine and see the part numbers different. Just wanting make sure it’s right one on your site before I order it.

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking at getting some of your reverse leds for my 2018 coupe. I pulled mine and see the part numbers different. Just wanting make sure it’s right one on your site before I order it.
We have all LEDs available for the coupe. Be sure to select the Coupe model and you'll receive the correct size.

Drew03

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Sonic Gray Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Reverse, Brake, Turn Signals OH MY! 0DE53F85-EA1F-446C-BCEC-56F40D93C7AF
Honda Civic 10th gen Reverse, Brake, Turn Signals OH MY! 091E45C7-57D7-4AC7-833F-ABE6CB9F4B5B
Reverse LED X and Non-Flashing Brake LEDs are in stock! :)
Yea I just got mine today an I’m pretty sure I just got a turn signal light and not the flashing brake lights light I ordered.

Last edited:

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All inquires have been corrected. The customers have contacted us and we have help make the correction.

Thanks for posting!

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What is the difference between the super bright trunk option vs the regular?

Have a look at this photo!
The Super Bright options offers a larger amount if LEDs directed straight to the trunk.
When installing these it is highly suggested you remove the housing from the plug and install the LED. Make sure it is seated properly and making good contact.

As always seek professional help.

Honda Civic 10th gen Reverse, Brake, Turn Signals OH MY! IMG_20190726_031740

Status
Not open for further replies.