Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello Everyone and Welcome!

Currently we are in development of some really nice high power LEDs.
Our Reverse LED X were a success.

We are currently working on getting the same high quality, high power build but for the brake light and the turn signals.

The High power LEDs feature 9 CSP LED Chips. 3 pointing to the sides and 3 Pointing straight out. 9 CSP LED total.
Honda Civic 10th gen Reverse, Brake, Turn Signals OH MY! IMG_20180310_104459-XL
'

The Reverse LED X work amazingly due to the design. The strength of our Reverse lights rely on the filament of the reflective housing. We believe the design of our Reverse LED X does this very well. To our surprise we sold out on soft release.
Honda Civic 10th gen Reverse, Brake, Turn Signals OH MY! IMG_20180311_002950-XL

The Reverse LED X will be available around the last week of March.

We wanted to take this design and move it to Turn Signals and Brake Light applications.
Changing the Socket size From T10/T15 to 7440/7443. The difficulty was retaining the LED CSP chip to produce Yellow/Amber and RED.

This is Yellow/Amber. In my opinion we are not quite there yet. This is "too" yellow and not "orange" enough for that amber feel. (Unless we want some 3k JDM Yellow as our rear turn signals?)
Honda Civic 10th gen Reverse, Brake, Turn Signals OH MY! mmexport1521208223322-XL

The color still needs to be worked on and finalized. The resistors will also be built into the drivers. Direct plug and play with no Hyper Flash. :thumbsup::cool:

We also had the same issue with the Brake Light. Red was not dark enough. the CSP chip is a bit tricky to work with. We're not happy with the way RED turned out as it looks a bit "pinkish" but progress is progress.
Honda Civic 10th gen Reverse, Brake, Turn Signals OH MY! mmexport1521208226565-XL

We are shooting for the brake light LED to be finished and finalized sometime in APRIL.

Overall this is the progress we are having here. We wanted to give you guys a few updates about when our turn signals and brake lights will be released.

If you have any questions ask away.

Feed back is always welcomed .

Thanks!

P.S: Reverse LED X will be available in the size BAX9S for the Coupes.:cool::cool:
Turn Signals and Brake LED will also be Available in BA15S for the Coupes

Last edited:

bbdave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Would you consider doing a full (interior plus exterior) LED kit for the Type R? You’re lights look high quality, I would want to do everything at once.

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would you consider doing a full (interior plus exterior) LED kit for the Type R? You’re lights look high quality, I would want to do everything at once.
Thanks @bbdave . Once I get everything together I will have the option of combining all exterior and interior LEDs into 1 complete kit. This is still in the making.

Thanks for the feedback!

lawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM type r
Country flag
since guys are paying 300 or so for JDM yellow fogs maybe you'd want to work on that. Looks like you've got the yellow coloring down already, at least :)

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
since guys are paying 300 or so for JDM yellow fogs maybe you'd want to work on that. Looks like you've got the yellow coloring down already, at least :)
Haha. that is a possibility. We'll check that out. Work towards a golden yellow.

Thanks!

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
I'd definitely be interested in a full exterior LED kit! Guess I should wait instead of ordering the reverse LED's now

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Reverse LED X will be back in stock next week. Turn signals and brake light/taillight LED will be tested next week as well.

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Reverse LED X will be back in stock next week. Turn signals and brake light/taillight LED will be tested next week as well.
Nice!
Hopefully we can get the Exterior LED kit soon!
@burningoilagain take a look at this

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Okay, I ordered it. Can't wait. Dumb question, any easy and recommended way to change the interior lights?
Thank You! Order has been received. Check your email for Confirmation and Tracking#.

You'll need a plastic pry tool or a towel and a flat head screw driver.

For the map lights. you'll want to push in the cover and slide the tool inside and softly pry it open.
For the Rear Dome/Cabin. you'll see a small creases on the cover. Wedge the tool in to the small crease and the cover should pop right open.

For the Trunk its the same.

All lights are direct plug and play. The Rear dome panel will rest on the cover but will be held securely once the cover is placed.

NOTE: Make sure all lights are OFF during installation.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.