Retrofit Led lights from touring in other models

Lufelham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2010, Coming soon 2016 Civic
Country flag
Hi I'm from Mexico and here we don't get the touring trim we get something like a Exl with the lane watch kit as top of the line model and I was wondering if I can get the headlights from the touring in the us import them and have them installed on my car here in Mexico
Sponsored

Buccal_Up

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
Country flag
I think i read somewhere the wiring setup is quite different between the touring LEDs and the lower models and would require significant work/splicing.. it would probably be easier to just get a plug and play HID kit or replace the bulbs with something that better matches the LEDs on the base models.

alexrivera4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016
Country flag
Hi I'm from Mexico and here we don't get the touring trim we get something like a Exl with the lane watch kit as top of the line model and I was wondering if I can get the headlights from the touring in the us import them and have them installed on my car here in Mexico
Hello,

I have a pair of headlights from the touring version, I live in Mexico as well contact me I can sell them for $600 the pair.

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here in China there is a simple kit to adapt the different connectors and it works just fine! There are also aftermarket LED headlights which are identical to the original but a lot cheaper!

alexrivera4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016
Country flag
Here in China there is a simple kit to adapt the different connectors and it works just fine! There are also aftermarket LED headlights which are identical to the original but a lot cheaper!
Can you ship the kit to USA? ? ?
Sponsored