Request: Subframe torque specs

Mugenkb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Acura RL, 16 Acura MDX, 17 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Does anyone know the torque specs for the front and rear subframe for the fk7? I wish I had looked it up when I had subscription to the honda service express site.
Sponsored

SDzx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X
Country flag
Does anyone know the torque specs for the front and rear subframe for the fk7? I wish I had looked it up when I had subscription to the honda service express site.
Where you trying to install a front sway bar?

EFEM1FB6FK8

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8, 2018 FK7 Sport Touring, 73 Mazda RX2
Country flag
I am about to install the rear end rigid collars any advice before I start. When I installed the front end I just used a floor jack to slowly lower the front subframe just enough to add the collars.
Did you just take off all the bolts at one time or did you support the rear subframe ?

OP
OP
Mugenkb1

Mugenkb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Acura RL, 16 Acura MDX, 17 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
I am about to install the rear end rigid collars any advice before I start. When I installed the front end I just used a floor jack to slowly lower the front subframe just enough to add the collars.
Did you just take off all the bolts at one time or did you support the rear subframe ?
I found that the rears were harder to line up than the fronts. I loosened all of them, but didn't remove them completely from their sockets, that way the subframe won't completely fall down, but had enough space to place the collars in. Lots of shifting subframe, tightening a bit, shifting subframe again to have it seat all the way back in. It was a PITA.

keller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si coupe, 2021 SGP Type R
Thanks got that too and will look! Feels like everything lacks searchability!
Indeed. I converted the whole thing to txt and just grep for the words I need. Then at least I know which .pdf to search later.

bushfreakz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 SI, '17 FK8
Country flag
Indeed. I converted the whole thing to txt and just grep for the words I need. Then at least I know which .pdf to search later.
That’s a fantastic idea! I was like how do make this one pdf 🤨
Sponsored