Request - Removing the rear view mirror and lane keep camera

db91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L w/ Sensing
Can someone please post a video on how to remove the rear view mirror and the housing of the lane keep camera on the windshield?

Appreciate the help. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

db91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L w/ Sensing
Hi sniper,

I'm having hard time getting this done. I was also told that the cover for fuse box below the steering is also held by clips, but I couldn't get it to open. So I was hoping someone could show me once so that it can be helpful to anyone like me who is new to these DIY kind of stuff.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

mhwkr01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic LX sedan ASM, 2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan BNP
Yeah I was actually curious to see if it was possible to swap the rear view mirror from the TLX to my Touring Civic. The only concern I see with the rear view mirror from the Acura is the housing for the camera is a little bit different but I'm pretty positive the mounting would be the same for both cars, just curious to see if anyone has done this before.

dana0069

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic touring
Country flag
Can someone please post a video on how to remove the rear view mirror and the housing of the lane keep camera on the windshield?

Appreciate the help. Thanks!
Hi, Just curious if you ever figured out have to do this? I'm also interested as well to find out how to do this...can't really find any youtube videos that are of much help either..
Dana
Sponsored