Request- extensive and comprehensive wire diagrams for European CTR, US CTR, and US Sport Touring

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag

FC1E5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Power fold mirror switch, rear fog stalk, rear fog housings!
Hopefully you got the mirrors and tails lights from a Left hand drive country. The mirrors from the UK are tailored to right hand drives. The angles are going to be different. As far as the tail lights, the rear fog is always on the driver side tail. Since you drive on the left side, your fog is going to be on the wrong side.

FC1E5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Request- extensive and comprehensive wire diagrams for European CTR, US CTR, and US Sport Touring lightco

Looks like Pin 5 is not used. That may be the rear fog.

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hopefully you got the mirrors and tails lights from a Left hand drive country. The mirrors from the UK are tailored to right hand drives. The angles are going to be different. As far as the tail lights, the rear fog is always on the driver side tail. Since you drive on the left side, your fog is going to be on the wrong side.
Roger that.
I got them from UK, but he was sure to order LHD mirrors for me, so the mirrors should be ok. As for the tails, I'm not sure what to do just yet because, although both look like they have a rear fog light, the back of the housing does not have a place to mount a bulb. I'm not sure if I got rear tails that are sans-fog lights (even possible?) or what... still working it out.

wmo168

First Name
Mr M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
Country flag
Roger that.
I got them from UK, but he was sure to order LHD mirrors for me, so the mirrors should be ok. As for the tails, I'm not sure what to do just yet because, although both look like they have a rear fog light, the back of the housing does not have a place to mount a bulb. I'm not sure if I got rear tails that are sans-fog lights (even possible?) or what... still working it out.
For rear fog, if the harness has no positive wire, most likely you need to run the wire to the front unit and have to double check if the switch has wire goes to the module..

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
For rear fog, if the harness has no positive wire, most likely you need to run the wire to the front unit and have to double check if the switch has wire goes to the module..
Yes sir. Looks like the UK cars have a 10A fuse and relay, so I'll be using that same arrangement to make this work. I'll just run the wire along side the existing harness under the side plastic or under the carpet-

Mogadee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Mazdaspeed 3, '17 WOP Si Sedan
Country flag
All,

I'm looking for a source for European wiring diagrams and/or pinouts of connectors. It would probably be best to have access to all of them, but if I had to be specific, I'd like the following systems-

taillights (rear fogs) with stalk switch.
Side mirrors and door switch
seat heaters, switch, and relay
Lane Keep Assist system
Parking sensor system
Auto leveling headlight system

I might have more to add to this, but the tail lights and side mirrors are priority. I want to order them ASAP.
Not sure if you found what you needed. This was linked elsewhere in the forum, it may be helpful to you.

https://unknowntransportation.com:8443/Service/Civic/2017 Civic Index.html

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If you need european diagrams you can pay for a day/month access on Maris
http://www.techinfo.honda-eu.com/

However you'll need an european/UK address.
It works similar as the USA one, but it's expensive....
That would work! I've emailed to them to ask if they have some way for me to gain access with a US address.!

kotarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FC2 - FFV
Country flag
In any case you can use a UK address and pay with paypal. I lived there for a short period but I still use it without problems.

About the mirror connectot this one is hard to find. The Honda Fit GK (3rd GEN) uses the same connector, maybe you can salvage some from the junkyard. You'll find both ends.

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
In any case you can use a UK address and pay with paypal. I lived there for a short period but I still use it without problems.

About the mirror connectot this one is hard to find. The Honda Fit GK (3rd GEN) uses the same connector, maybe you can salvage some from the junkyard. You'll find both ends.
Hmm. That could be an option. I wish there was a way to see what was available through the site before I purchase. I've been finding similar bits of information from other sources, but the newest cars they have are 2015...

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm not sure, but i think if you e-mail them they will answer you.
They mention the starting year but not the end on the FAQ.
http://www.techinfo.honda-eu.com/web/car/faq
I emailed them yesterday...still waiting to hear back.

Can you check modern diagrams where you are? Are you getting the Type R? Are you guys getting the Flex Fuel (Ethanol) version there?

kotarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FC2 - FFV
Country flag
For me diagrams are a challange but I can try.

Well I'm waiting for a Civic Sedan, but I always liked to do DIY and Mods, my previous GK5 had a lot...

Here in Brazil the Civic FC uses the R20Z5 (Flex Fuel Vehicle) which supports E100 or Gas/Ethanol at any proportion on the Sport/EX/EXL models and only the Touring uses L15B7 (Same as USA).

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The combo switch looks like a amp multilock 040 connector, will update when I figure out the others
I believe the connector at the mirror is 040 also. I bought 070 connector housings and pins to find out they're definitely bigger.
I'm going to take a shot at getting the 040 connector sets and pin sets...hoping it is as simple as de-pin from one connector and then click in to the other connector!
Sponsored