Request: european headlight washers on north American cars?

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Best of luck! Not sure if I can help, but happy to try. I have no idea how to build harnesses, but is it possible to create the right connections with some wires and 3D printed parts? Or perhaps we could reach out to someone who builds their own connections for advice/commission them to build it (like the guy who runs MX-5 Things. We've purchased mods from him for our Miata and it's been great)? If enough people are interested, we could do a group order.
I've been trying to reach RyWire to see if they have anything but I haven't bugged them in a while. I'm also trying to get in touch with a scrapyard in Europe but no luck at all. I tried to scan in the back of the switch...but the iphone is just seeing a black hole and won't pick up the detail.
I'll have to locate a 3d modelling software (free or cheap!!) and just model exactly what I need and see if I can get someone to print it!

The one thing I located didn't even look at what I had, but reported it would be like $180 for a pigtail harness! I said no thanks...I'll keep looking.

If anyone is headed to Europe...
Sponsored

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's fascinating to see all the research :)
So has anyone actually take off the bumper and inspect from underneath yet? Just my guess, could there be any factory marking already there, just like when installing illumination kits in the interior, there are markings behind the trims already.

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
I’m following this now. Would like to help is possible. Have you tried looking on aliexpress? I have found they are making some connectors that fit Honda that Honda doesn’t sell.

Greggogrecco

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
I’m reviving this from the dead in hopes that someone has figured this out or has part numbers for the pieces needed?

thank you!

grumpyoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic DX sedan
Country flag
OH, ME TOO!

How do Europeans find European Domestic Market part numbers?

GOM

PS: Is there a used parts network in Europe like there is in North America? An equivalent to car-parts.com

Last edited:

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
button is not needed, just tee off of washer hose.
Sponsored