Req: Morimoto Elite HID Kit Installation

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
Based on several suggestions on this site. I have purchased the Morimoto Elite HID Kit.
I have installted the unit/wires that go to the battery. However, could use some help on getting the rest installed.
The connectors to the relay, ballast and bulb seems to be strait-forward. However, I tested on the passenger side first and it never lit up. I am sure I have the connectors, connected incorrectly. Could I get some help?

Those that got the Morimoto Elite HID kit, could you please provide some of your install pictures?

1) Where did you find a great spot to place the ballast, and not on the plastic fuse box.
2) Routing of the wires for discrete/clean implementation?

Pictures would be so, very helpful! :) Thank you!
Sponsored

Boni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I connected mine to the drivers side. You NEED the extension adapter that is also provided. For some reason it didn't work without it. After that it worked perfectly. I also used electrical tape to plug the unused connectors and to help keep the ballasts plugged in.

OP
OP
wdrx02

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
Do you have a picture of the connections?

The bulb to oem bulb harness won't seem to fit.

Boni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Do you have a picture of the connections?

The bulb to oem bulb harness won't seem to fit.
You didn't quote me so I didn't get the notification. If you still haven't figured it out, you need to use that female to male extension adapter. If you don't use it, the bulb and oem connector won't really connect or click. It took me a while to figure it out too but it was that.