Reputable/Preferred dealers list

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
is there a dealer list for our area? Im in Northwest Indiana and i can say there are NO reputable dealers within 30 miles of me. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
Sponsored

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
is there a dealer list for our area? Im in Northwest Indiana and i can say there are NO reputable dealers within 30 miles of me. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
"MY" List of reputable Dealer in the Baltimore Area

(1) ...........

nick_takov

First Name
Nikola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R R-21190
Country flag
I dont have much experience with lots of dealers. I actually do but they are Toyota dealers lol Used to work for Toyota dealer for about 2 years , but as far as Honda only one I want to deal with and that always take good care of me would be Continental Honda in Coutryside IL. I can only say amazing things about them , from purchasing to servicing cars there they are 10/10. If you dont mind me asking are you trying to buy a car or?

OP
OP
zerointerrupt

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
I dont have much experience with lots of dealers. I actually do but they are Toyota dealers lol Used to work for Toyota dealer for about 2 years , but as far as Honda only one I want to deal with and that always take good care of me would be Continental Honda in Coutryside IL. I can only say amazing things about them , from purchasing to servicing cars there they are 10/10. If you dont mind me asking are you trying to buy a car or?
I have a sport touring hatch that (ironically enough I tried to buy through Continental and they where awful) that I’m looking to trade to an SI or a Type-r.

nick_takov

First Name
Nikola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R R-21190
Country flag
I have a sport touring hatch that (ironically enough I tried to buy through Continental and they where awful) that I’m looking to trade to an SI or a Type-r.
Wow are you for real lol What did they do to you im really curious?

I only had best experience with them , I became really good friends with one of the sales managers after I bought my first car from them back in 2013 and ever since them they took really good care of me. If you wanna give it another shot just ask for Milan sales manager and mention my name that I recommended it to you im pretty sure it will be different song lol Also I saw somewhere on here that Honda of Lisle is really good and that some people had pleasant experience but that would be a bit of drive for you.

Trade for Type R, you dont need no SI :spaz:

OP
OP
zerointerrupt

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Wow are you for real lol What did they do to you im really curious?

I only had best experience with them , I became really good friends with one of the sales managers after I bought my first car from them back in 2013 and ever since them they took really good care of me. If you wanna give it another shot just ask for Milan sales manager and mention my name that I recommended it to you im pretty sure it will be different song lol Also I saw somewhere on here that Honda of Lisle is really good and that some people had pleasant experience but that would be a bit of drive for you.

Trade for Type R, you dont need no SI :spaz:
It was a few things, I was steered to them via Costco. A good portion of the deal was done over the phone. I had mentioned to them that my trade was appraised by 2 other Honda dealers and Carmax (it was a prior gen civic) and that I do have the paper work reflecting this. They said bring the paper work with the trade in value and that they would honor it. They called me when the car was in and a time was scheduled for me to come out and pick it up. When I got there later that evening (they called me in the morning) we started the paper work and I asked to see the car. They they told me I could not take the car as it was throwing warning lights and no one was available to look at it. Approximately 6 hours went by from the time they called to the time I got there including the 1 hour plus drive and no one thought to call me to tell me not to come out as the car was not ready? Ultimately they did not honor the trade in offers i received from the other dealers. They offered me considerably less, pretty much told me to go sell it at carmax and come back which was about 20 minutes away. The final straw was, they still wanted to do the deal even though the car was busted and I could not leave with it. The whole go sell your car at the local carmax (hillside, about 20 minutes away), come back and finish the deal and pick up your car when it could be fixed idea just infuriated me even more. I left never to return.

OP
OP
zerointerrupt

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Trade for Type R, you dont need no SI
I think I'm out of the type-r game now that I have found out that the sport touring hatch will come with a manual, and that it is creeping closer to the STI territory. To me its not worth paying 40k for a daily driver.

nick_takov

First Name
Nikola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R R-21190
Country flag
Well Im sorry that i hear that , i mentioned on some other post on here , i had pleasant experience and really enjoy going there but i only deal with 1 sales manager(i never deal with salesman they just print the paperwork and finish little things ) and 2 guys in service and they have been always awesome , but im sure that is not the case with everyone.

Yea Type R gets pricey but it is such an awesome car, one push of the button goes from comfy ass daily driver to a race car lol Hope you find good dealer that will take care of you

OP
OP
zerointerrupt

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Costco is sending me to Community Honda in Orland, anyone have any feedback on this dealer? I am a little leery after the last one they sent me to...

s2k_du

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda S2000, 2015 Honda Accord ExL v6, 2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Marysville honda in ohio is selling at msrp

i drove two hours up north too pick up mines , im located in cincy

nick_takov

First Name
Nikola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R R-21190
Country flag
Costco is sending me to Community Honda in Orland, anyone have any feedback on this dealer? I am a little leery after the last one they sent me to...
Where did you end up going? Continental Honda is giving me run around for some warranty work on interior, they would "fix it" and it would come back on very same day i pick up the car, went there 3 times already for same issue?

OP
OP
zerointerrupt

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Where did you end up going? Continental Honda is giving me run around for some warranty work on interior, they would "fix it" and it would come back on very same day i pick up the car, went there 3 times already for same issue?
I didnt yet. I decided to wait for the ‘20 si.

OP
OP
zerointerrupt

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Btw, continental can eat a bag of dicks. Fuck them

nick_takov

First Name
Nikola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R R-21190
Country flag
Btw, continental can eat a bag of dicks. Fuck them
Haha yea I mean the sales manager is okay but that's because we know each other outside of work and are good friends, but the service manager is such a shady guy, trying to tell me not to complain about my R, that his STI is rattlebox and its much worse than my R. Well I don't give a shit about your STI and I don't give a shit that you don't give a shit that rattles . You cant tell me its okay that dashboard rattles going over bumps because its same like in regular civic HB but much much stiffer I already know that. I see you have sport touring , and I dont think your dash speaker and right side of dash by windshield rattles going over uneven highway pavement?

OP
OP
zerointerrupt

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Haha yea I mean the sales manager is okay but that's because we know each other outside of work and are good friends, but the service manager is such a shady guy, trying to tell me not to complain about my R, that his STI is rattlebox and its much worse than my R. Well I don't give a shit about your STI and I don't give a shit that you don't give a shit that rattles . You cant tell me its okay that dashboard rattles going over bumps because its same like in regular civic HB but much much stiffer I already know that. I see you have sport touring , and I dont think your dash speaker and right side of dash by windshield rattles going over uneven highway pavement?
Everything forward of the steering wheel rattles on my car.. typical honda
Sponsored