epmata13

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Can I ask what rims and tires are suggested to replace the stock rims and tires.
Sponsored

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty open-ended question you got there.

There are literally thousands of wheels out there when you consider price, brand, diameter, width, weight, offset, construction, finish, color, etc.

For tires, do you want all-seasons? Summers? Winter?

Suggest you narrow down some specs first. You generally don't want to stray too far from OE spec, so I would recommend 18" diameter and 8-9" width range. This way, you could choose tire sizes close to OE size. For offset, +30-50 depending on what width you chose. You'll get your best bang for your buck by getting lightweight wheels. The OE Si wheels are like 27-29 lbs each.

I know a lot of members here like the Enkei RPF1. For summer tires, lot of members would suggest Continentals ExtemeContact or Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.

OP
OP

epmata13

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Pretty open-ended question you got there.

There are literally thousands of wheels out there when you consider price, brand, diameter, width, weight, offset, construction, finish, color, etc.

For tires, do you want all-seasons? Summers? Winter?

Suggest you narrow down some specs first. You generally don't want to stray too far from OE spec, so I would recommend 18" diameter and 8-9" width range. This way, you could choose tire sizes close to OE size. For offset, +30-50 depending on what width you chose. You'll get your best bang for your buck by getting lightweight wheels. The OE Si wheels are like 27-29 lbs each.

I know a lot of members here like the Enkei RPF1. For summer tires, lot of members would suggest Continentals ExtemeContact or Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.
Jeesh I was definitely half a sleep when I posted this last night. Thanks for the response.

I was looking all season tires and looking to stay with rims OE rim size. Also not looking to break the bank. I have a white Si sedan so I would think black in color would look the best for rims but not afraid to purchase any color and finish.
Sponsored