Replacement LED fog lights for 2016 Honda Civic Touring

RSW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
....But where do you buy them though and how much for installation by the dealership?:coffee:
I bought them through Amazon and installed them myself. There are several websites that take you step by step it's not a difficult install.
Sponsored

anupom458

First Name
Taslim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Dba12913

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag

anupom458

First Name
Taslim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have these, they are plug and play. They're great. They have the same output pattern as the stock fogs unlike the Sirius LEDs from Amazon that are quite blinding and point in every direction.
Thanks. Purchased it. Will post photos after installing them.

saminder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I installed the Philips X-tremeVision LEDs. Perfect fit and awesome match with headlights. They are pricey though ($125) but quality built and I trust I'll never have to change them out for the life of the car. Worth it to me.
I have heard the heatsink generates a lot of heat. Is the heatsink directly connected to the bulb or is the one which is rectangular in shape connected to the wire?
How safe it is?

pharonyk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi all! First post here... :wave:

I've had the SiriusLED bulbs installed for a month now and realized they may be blinding to oncoming traffic so I've decided to purchase the Philips X-tremeVision LED bulbs. However, I am indecisive on which to use because they both appear to have decent visual performance while driving at night but are not equally aesthetically pleasing from the outside.

Here are some photos I've taken:
  1. BEFORE - Both are SiriusLED
    Honda Civic 10th gen Replacement LED fog lights for 2016 Honda Civic Touring IMG_1483

2. AFTER - Phillips in the Passenger side and SiriusLED on the Driver side
    Honda Civic 10th gen Replacement LED fog lights for 2016 Honda Civic Touring IMG_1517
    Honda Civic 10th gen Replacement LED fog lights for 2016 Honda Civic Touring IMG_1521
    Honda Civic 10th gen Replacement LED fog lights for 2016 Honda Civic Touring IMG_1522
    Honda Civic 10th gen Replacement LED fog lights for 2016 Honda Civic Touring IMG_1533 Honda Civic 10th gen Replacement LED fog lights for 2016 Honda Civic Touring IMG_1532

As you can see... there is literally a night-and-day difference! According to their specifications, both claim to be 6000k but the Phillips appears to have a small tint of yellow. SiriusLED reports to have an output of 1200 Lumens whereas the Phillips bulbs have 2400 Lumens!

I cannot make up mind... and I'm not sure if I've done something incorrectly. Which would you stick with? :dunno:

Last edited:

Dba12913

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
Hi all! First post here... :wave:

I've had the SiriusLED bulbs installed for a month now and realized they may be blinding to oncoming traffic so I've decided to purchase the Philips X-tremeVision LED bulbs. However, I am indecisive on which to use because they both appear to have decent visual performance while driving at night but are not equally aesthetically pleasing from the outside.

Here are some photos I've taken:
  1. BEFORE - Both are SiriusLED
    IMG_1483.jpeg

2. AFTER - Phillips in the Passenger side and SiriusLED on the Driver side
    IMG_1517.jpeg
    IMG_1521.jpeg
    IMG_1522.jpeg
    IMG_1533.jpeg IMG_1532.jpeg

As you can see... there is literally a night-and-day difference! According to their specifications, both claim to be 6000k but the Phillips appears have a small tint of yellow. SiriusLED reports to have an output of 1200 Lumens whereas the Phillips bulbs have 2400 Lumens!

I cannot make up mind... and I'm not sure if I've done something incorrectly. Which would you stick with? :dunno:
I bought the Sirius leds at first too, but I thought they were blinding and couldn't stand that circle shape it would give off when facing a wall. I ended up buying the philips to replace them and I've kept them in since. It's probably been a year and a half and they're still good. I'm happy with them.

pharonyk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought the Sirius leds at first too, but I thought they were blinding and couldn't stand that circle shape it would give off when facing a wall. I ended up buying the philips to replace them and I've kept them in since. It's probably been a year and a half and they're still good. I'm happy with them.
I've decided to go with Phillips and they appear to be more uniform in light distribution.

Honda Civic 10th gen Replacement LED fog lights for 2016 Honda Civic Touring IMG_1572
Honda Civic 10th gen Replacement LED fog lights for 2016 Honda Civic Touring IMG_1577
Honda Civic 10th gen Replacement LED fog lights for 2016 Honda Civic Touring IMG_1579