Remus Exhaust FK8 with DP/FP

civic_typ3r

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Hello everyone!! Now i want to begin with..... i dont work for or have any part in REMUS! Now that we got that out of the way, i wanna first thank Michael from Remus USA! What an amazing guy to work with, very professional and always attentive to any questions i had. Now to the interesting part lol..... WOW HOLY F**k! Haha this exhaust it’s amazing...i have a DP/FP from Ktuned installed already... and now with this Remus Exhaust this thing is popping, cracking, farting call it whatever u want. Its really loud with those mods installed, i love the technology on this exhaust with the remus controller and app. Quality its impeccable. The black tips i have 98 mm are beautiful. I mean i can’t really describe into words what this exhaust is.... it blows my mind to be the frist 2 CRT with dp/fp and remus. Yes u read right 2!!! You really need to pick up that phone and call this guy Michael at remus ! He will help you all the way just like he did with me, you will not regret it I promise, i cant wait to drive my car tmw morning.

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus Exhaust FK8 with DP/FP 9E96295A-5DC0-4FFA-81DF-3A5469922D4F

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus Exhaust FK8 with DP/FP 87618A6C-761F-4ADC-A147-94D51CD4007F

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus Exhaust FK8 with DP/FP D5A0C34F-EF38-4255-93AF-58534CABAB74

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus Exhaust FK8 with DP/FP 948FFD38-1589-4C15-B279-86BBFCD17ED0

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus Exhaust FK8 with DP/FP 27CB96AF-A274-477E-99A9-A98F38331A72

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus Exhaust FK8 with DP/FP E61BA7D4-A928-486D-9679-F0E1045C6969

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus Exhaust FK8 with DP/FP F8623CC2-584D-46C2-9236-D645119785C6

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So the Remus doesn't come with a 3" front pipe...that's why I assume you kept the ktuner one?

It looks like a great exhaust, but I went cheaper with the milltek. I'm liking the crackle/pop/grumble I have...but would like it louder, so I'm wondering if I should get that ktuner downpipe also to match up with my setup (milltek 3" front pipe and exhaust)

OP
OP
civic_typ3r

civic_typ3r

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
So the Remus doesn't come with a 3" front pipe...that's why I assume you kept the ktuner one?

It looks like a great exhaust, but I went cheaper with the milltek. I'm liking the crackle/pop/grumble I have...but would like it louder, so I'm wondering if I should get that ktuner downpipe also to match up with my setup (milltek 3" front pipe and exhaust)
Ktuned will make a big difference for sure bro

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ktuned will make a big difference for sure bro
Thanks, I'll have to check it out. I want to install it myself, but I had to have a shop install the exhaust since it was practically impossible on jacks (too many panels and not much room).

Is the down pipe install capable from above, vice under the car...I'm assuming not though since a few bolts that meet the front pipe are probably hard to get to if not under the car.

Honda-Swiss

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type-R FK8
Country flag
Of course it sounds like that with catless DP and other Frontpipe. Withe the valve open there's no real muffler or anything else from front to back ;) But I like it (here in europe impossible to drive something like that on the street. At least a sport cat (200cpi) is needed)

OP
OP
civic_typ3r

civic_typ3r

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Thanks, I'll have to check it out. I want to install it myself, but I had to have a shop install the exhaust since it was practically impossible on jacks (too many panels and not much room).

Is the down pipe install capable from above, vice under the car...I'm assuming not though since a few bolts that meet the front pipe are probably hard to get to if not under the car.
Dp/ with fp install its not easy as the bolt from the turbo to the dp might break, i got lucky only one screw stripped but did not break, also if you do this you will need to buy a 3” flange to fit the conection of the fp to the exhaust inlet

OP
OP
civic_typ3r

civic_typ3r

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Of course it sounds like that with catless DP and other Frontpipe. Withe the valve open there's no real muffler or anything else from front to back ;) But I like it (here in europe impossible to drive something like that on the street. At least a sport cat (200cpi) is needed)
Good to knw bro and yes valve open its straight pipe basically!

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dp/ with fp install its not easy as the bolt from the turbo to the dp might break, i got lucky only one screw stripped but did not break, also if you do this you will need to buy a 3” flange to fit the conection of the fp to the exhaust inlet
I'm good on that. Milltek comes with 2 extra ones since it comes with the FP
Sponsored