Remus exhaust coming for CTR!!

Cedric44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si coupe 2012
Country flag
I'd love to hear more footage of the exhaust at 0% open in the cabin just driving around. Has anyone used an octave tester in the cabin to compare the total noise of the exhaust just going through gears normally? We could compare it to stock road noise etc.
For me, closed valve is loud as stock inside.
Sponsored

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Here is a cool video of the installation process for our Type R exhaust system that was produced by our Canadian partners at Johnston Research and Performance(JRP). If you are in Canada be sure to check them out as they are one of the best North of the Border.

Pretty straight forward install utilizing all of the factory hanging points. No additional fabrication. Simply remove the OEM and install the REMUS. Plenty of stock should anyone be interested. You can contact myself or any of the other vendors of ours who distribute our products. I should have an ETA on the front pipe shortly as well. They were in production last I check and should be available shortly. For those who already purchased and would like to add it please contact me for special pricing on those since you have already purchased the full system.

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
@REMUS USA

Happen to have any data of the interior cabin noise with both the values closed and open? Would be excellent to share to help with daily drivers that want the best of both worlds with the Remus over other exhausts!

GMO93

TypeR_592
First Name
TypeR_592
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
Idk if it has been posted here before, but I partnered up with flyingato to record a video review of the Remus exhaust. He talks about cabin noise with Windows up and down. With exhaust open and closed.

@REMUS USA

Happen to have any data of the interior cabin noise with both the values closed and open? Would be excellent to share to help with daily drivers that want the best of both worlds with the Remus over other exhausts!

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
Thanks again @GMO93 that video plus a couple private messages to owners helped me decide that this exhaust is definitely the route for a DD CTR. I'm loving the electronic control ability. Now let's see if I can wait it out and hope for a Thanksgiving day sale or something later on in summer :D

GMO93

TypeR_592
First Name
TypeR_592
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
No doubts!

In my opinion it's the best exhaust out there. I love the flexibility that I get. I love the comfortable ride that I get. Im just very satisfied with it. Hopefully it works out for you and you end up getting it. It has been worth every penny in my situation.

Thanks again @GMO93 that video plus a couple private messages to owners helped me decide that this exhaust is definitely the route for a DD CTR. I'm loving the electronic control ability. Now let's see if I can wait it out and hope for a Thanksgiving day sale or something later on in summer :D

ExileAeterna

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Idk if it has been posted here before, but I partnered up with flyingato to record a video review of the Remus exhaust. He talks about cabin noise with Windows up and down. With exhaust open and closed.

This is absolutely gorgeous, I just wish it didn't cost so much. Will definitely buy in a heart beat if the price goes down or on sale in the future.

Last edited:

jestare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi A3, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Does anyone know what size tip is needed where it connects to the exhaust? Love the sound of the exhaust, but am looking at others for the tips. Thanks!

GMO93

TypeR_592
First Name
TypeR_592
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
Hey guys quick follow up.

Remus has launched their front pipe!!

Haven't gotten it installed just yet, but it looks to be super high quality.

Those who are interested in buying the exhaust, it is now an option to get the exhaust with the front pipe included. Those of us who already have the exhaust, can simply just order it if they're interested.

Here's some images.

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus exhaust coming for CTR!! IMG_20180614_233728

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus exhaust coming for CTR!! IMG_20180614_233724

Honda Civic 10th gen Remus exhaust coming for CTR!! IMG_20180614_233710

Last edited:

djlin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R CW #0043
Country flag
Just added an RV6 catless DP to my remus catback with OEM front pipe. Does anyone else get really loud rasp above 3k RPM with the valve open? A lot more bearable with the valve closed. Thoughts?

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Hey Everybody. Been a while since we have posted. Just wanted to let everyone know that we just received a sea freight shipment of full systems. We have plenty so please reach out to myself or your favorite REMUS dealer and ask about any promotions or specials we have going. The first two orders I receive will get a free RESPONDER.

We will also be attending the Honda Day in the Bay at East Brother Beer Company in Richmond, CA on Saturday from 11-4. Please stop by and say hello. We will have a small table set up with a system on display. There will be a few other sponsors there as well. We will have a couple of systems installed on cars so you can hear the system firsthand. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Honda Civic 10th gen Remus exhaust coming for CTR!! IMG_6833 (1).JPG

pivit90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 17, RS 16, Evo X 15
Country flag
Just added an RV6 catless DP to my remus catback with OEM front pipe. Does anyone else get really loud rasp above 3k RPM with the valve open? A lot more bearable with the valve closed. Thoughts?
I have USR DP, with remus front pipe and remus exhaust, it was super Raspy, i bought a vibrant ultra quiet resonator and welded it, and it sounds awsome.

Valve closed it’s almost stockish and valve open it’s loud but zero Rasp, i always drive it valve open after the resonator, i have 2 kids 2 and 3 year old and they love it. It does not bother them at all.

JSmoothBui

Jims_CTR
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R - 16626 - Championship White
Country flag
I have USR DP, with remus front pipe and remus exhaust, it was super Raspy, i bought a vibrant ultra quiet resonator and welded it, and it sounds awsome.

Valve closed it’s almost stockish and valve open it’s loud but zero Rasp, i always drive it valve open after the resonator, i have 2 kids 2 and 3 year old and they love it. It does not bother them at all.
Do you mind posting a picture or sound clips with the vibrant resonator? Definitely interested in doing the same to get rid of the rasp