REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
I don't know about carplay. The only "i" device I have EVER used, is an iRON.
Once I get my exhaust, I am going to see if I can make it work.
@Banshee This is a bit above my pay grade which I will tell you is quite low. I will have to see if I can get some info on that but I cannot guarantee we will be able to answer that. I do not think they went that far with the R+D since we offer our own controller. This may be something that has to be done by someone with the system as I am not sure that is something we can answer at this time. I'll reach out to see and report back if I get some answers for you. I'll keep you posted.

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
@REMUS USA, any advice on how to route the power to the valve for the FK8? where do you typically get + power from?
@potmilkz Yes sir. I have a PDF of the instructions but the file is too large to attach here. Can you send me you email and i can send along to you? You can send to [email protected]. Thanks.

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Hey Everyone. Hope all is good. Just wanted to update everyone regarding the second batch of systems. They have all arrived and have all been shipped out. Should start to receive them shortly. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has purchased and everyone on this forum in general. Everyone has been very great to work with and very welcoming on the forum. These systems have become one of our top sellers and that is all due to everyone who decided to pull the trigger and purchase one. We really appreciate the support and for sharing your thoughts and videos etc. We have used that to provide our overseas partners with content to share in their markets and we sold out worldwide which is awesome.

I am going to place another order for these systems shortly and will be offering forum member pricing. If you are interested please feel free to DM me and I can work out a price for you on that. Once I order these we can expect them in approx 5-7 business days to reach our warehouse and another few days to you depending on location.

I also would like to introduce a product that I think everyone should have as it makes a huge difference in throttle responsiveness. We call it a RESPONDER. The drive by wire technology today has really put a damper on throttle responsiveness. When cars leave the factory the gas pedals are set up with safety in mind. It could be a 18 year old kid or a 70 year old lady who will be driving. They take that into consideration when setting the parameters on the throttle and its responsiveness. There is a lag associated with this technology and the RESPONDER eliminates that lag. Our RESPONDER has four different modes: Off/Eco/Sport/Race. Each mode can also be fine tuned with 7 additional settings in each mode for a total of 21 different settings you can choose from to allow you to really dial in the sweet spot that you like and allows you to cater to your specific driving skills, habits and likes. We sell a ton of these for Audi/BMW/Mercedes/Mini etc and I had them ship over a bunch for the Honda Type R.

We are so confident in these that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee on them. If you are not satisfied and it does not do what we claim you can return the unit back to us and we will refund you fully for your purchase. No questions asked. We would just ask that it be returned undamaged and in original packaging. Please DM me for special forum member pricing. I look forward to heartening from you and let me know should you have any additional questions.
Honda Civic 10th gen Remus exhaust coming for CTR!! Responder Remote 2017
Honda Civic 10th gen Remus exhaust coming for CTR!! Updated Responder 2017

Attachments

civic type r

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r fk8
Country flag
I bought my remuse system in November i received the exhaust and tips but still no sound control i live in Canada hope it comes soon
Ordered through JRP

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
I bought my remuse system in November i received the exhaust and tips but still no sound control i live in Canada hope it comes soon
Ordered through JRP
@civic type r I do know that we sold out worldwide the first batch of systems and more are being produced. That could be the reason for the delay. Have you installed the system yet? If you need the controller immediately for install you can have JRP contact me and I can make arrangements to send them a controller for you as I have a few in stock here. Let me know and we can get that taken care of for you. Talk to you soon.

civic type r

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r fk8
Country flag
@civic type r I do know that we sold out worldwide the first batch of systems and more are being produced. That could be the reason for the delay. Have you installed the system yet? If you need the controller immediately for install you can have JRP contact me and I can make arrangements to send them a controller for you as I have a few in stock here. Let me know and we can get that taken care of for you. Talk to you soon.
Pm sent thank you for your help

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Pm sent thank you for your help
Hey Everyone,

Hope all is good. Just wanted to update everyone who had reached out regarding the next shipment of our REMUS Type R Cat Back systems. I expect these to arrive in our warehouse by the end of the month. For those who ordered I will process these in the order they were received. If anyone else is interested please reach out to me for special forum member pricing. I have plenty of these on the sea freight so we should be good to go for awhile. thank you again for the support and let me know should you have any additional questions. Talk to you soon.

Cedric44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si coupe 2012
Country flag
Hey Everyone,

Hope all is good. Just wanted to update everyone who had reached out regarding the next shipment of our REMUS Type R Cat Back systems. I expect these to arrive in our warehouse by the end of the month. For those who ordered I will process these in the order they were received. If anyone else is interested please reach out to me for special forum member pricing. I have plenty of these on the sea freight so we should be good to go for awhile. thank you again for the support and let me know should you have any additional questions. Talk to you soon.
Hi,

Just bought(this week) the exhaust with JRP here in canada.
Can i still get the discout?

saint365

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey Everyone,

PM Sent :)

Banshee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So, because the CTR has Bluetooth, do you think we could install the app on the Infotainment system, and get it to work? Has anyone tried yet?
We might have to modify the whitelist to get it to install...
I tried to get it to work. Got an error message(can't remember what it was right now). This was after I rooted it. I could get it to even close to installing before I rooted. I think it is because it needs 4.3 and higher. Our HU is 4.2.2, I believe is what it was when I looked.

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
Here is our Sonorous sound chamber where we really dial in that fart can noise. This $10,000,000 sound chamber is where we eliminate the smells of the fart and focus on just the sound. Takes a lot of time and money to produce these fart can noises. This too is in house at our factory in Austria. Again nothing is outsourced. A lot goes into developing that special fart can sound.
This response alone makes me want to purchase the exhaust. I literally had to send it to a plethora of people. LOL... I wish I could find someone locally with this exhaust because I want that WOT sound but I like a quiet daily. This could be the perfect fit.

Cedric44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si coupe 2012
Country flag
Im very please with this exhaust. Very quiet inside and on highway. 0 drone!
With valve open, WOT sound perfect outside.

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
I'd love to hear more footage of the exhaust at 0% open in the cabin just driving around. Has anyone used an octave tester in the cabin to compare the total noise of the exhaust just going through gears normally? We could compare it to stock road noise etc.
Sponsored