Refreshed 2020 Civic Type R, here it is!

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Man, I am so in for the Sportline.....except m in the US :banghead:. Hopefully, it will come out in the next year or two.
You could modify a normal USDM CTR to get the same look as the Sportline. It might require a hatch swap though depending on how you feel about holes and plugs.
Sponsored

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 civic
Country flag
You could modify a normal USDM CTR to get the same look as the Sportline. It might require a hatch swap though depending on how you feel about holes and plugs.
Its no just the wing, Its the seats, the '19in rims, and no red pinstripes at all.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Its no just the wing, Its the seats, the '19in rims, and no red pinstripes at all.
The wing and pinstripes are "easy". The 19" rims are supposedly FK2 cary overs repainted. The seat covers could also be bought. A lot of stuff would need to be imported obviously.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Sportline wing is around $600 shipped from UK. $8 to cover the red pinstripes. Plenty of lighter aftermarket wheels. Black seats? I think they’re $2500 shipped for the Sportline seat covers. Or go cheap by using black seat covers from Dream Automotive:

https://www.dream-automotive.com/products/tailored-heavy-duty-seat-covers-1
The covers are 2500 on their own? Dang. Then you still need to add the cost to upholster. It's an expensive modification for sure.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

akadic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold) CTR 1722
Country flag
I performed the install for the shift assembly 54100-TGH-G01 but I don't like the way the cable attaches to the bottom so now I am not sure if I messed something up during install. Basically I can center that cap by moving it but as soon I select 5th or 6th it leans quite a bit. Shifting works fine but it just doesn't look normal.
Honda Civic 10th gen Refreshed 2020 Civic Type R, here it is! IMG_0352

Honda Civic 10th gen Refreshed 2020 Civic Type R, here it is! IMG_0353

Anyone have feedback? I'll probably drive without the trim for a bit to make sure nothing becomes loose.

SDSport6MT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6mt
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I performed the install for the shift assembly 54100-TGH-G01 but I don't like the way the cable attaches to the bottom so now I am not sure if I messed something up during install. Basically I can center that cap by moving it but as soon I select 5th or 6th it leans quite a bit. Shifting works fine but it just doesn't look normal.
IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

Anyone have feedback? I'll probably drive without the trim for a bit to make sure nothing becomes loose.
Which cable are you talking about? The one on the base of the shifter from the first pic? It's supposed to be free floating so as long as you put the clip back on correctly it won't come off and that is what matters.

akadic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold) CTR 1722
Country flag
Which cable are you talking about? The one on the base of the shifter from the first pic? It's supposed to be free floating so as long as you put the clip back on correctly it won't come off and that is what matters.
The ball joint one in the fist picture, I spread the two wires and put it on there, it had a definitive click and snapped in place, just appeared odd that it isn't centered. Thanks for the feedback!

SDSport6MT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6mt
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The ball joint one in the fist picture, I spread the two wires and put it on there, it had a definitive click and snapped in place, just appeared odd that it isn't centered. Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah you should be fine, even the stock one moves around like that.