410 Civic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Took a quick pic but heres my 2020 I picked up yesterday. Looking at the settings for the shift warning/beep it has an option to disable the light and sound. Haven't tried it yet though. I traded my 17 CVT EXT for it and so far I love it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Refreshed 2020 Civic Si 20191015_154332
Sponsored

410 Civic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Looks very nice. So far I’ve seen a lot of white ones. I think I’m holding out for a blue one.
Thanks man! That was my plan too but out here in Las Vegas the last few ones have been all white. I think some black ones are next. My other option was drive 4 hours out of state for a blue one lol. I got too good of a price I had to buy it. Hope you can get that color though!

philfry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 2016 Honda HR-V EX
Country flag
Thanks man! That was my plan too but out here in Las Vegas the last few ones have been all white. I think some black ones are next. My other option was drive 4 hours out of state for a blue one lol. I got too good of a price I had to buy it. Hope you can get that color though!
Do you mind posting how much you paid for it? So far the best price I've been quoted is like 24k.

Valenzx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Looks very nice. So far I’ve seen a lot of white ones. I think I’m holding out for a blue one.
1st one I seen in my area was black and was literally sold right before I went to look at it. They tried to get me to buy a 19 because there were no more 20's and I would't go for it because I wanted the black wheels and the LED head/fog lights. They then said they can get their hands on a white one and I had the car 3 days later. I really wanted the black though.

410 Civic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Do you mind posting how much you paid for it? So far the best price I've been quoted is like 24k.
I got it for $23,330 before taxes and the dealer fees. The best before that was $23,530 from a dealer in California. Some dealers would only discount 500 off msrp. I did online price inquiries and thats how I got that price. The internet sales people are a lot better than the salesmen out front.

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
1st one I seen in my area was black and was literally sold right before I went to look at it. They tried to get me to buy a 19 because there were no more 20's and I would't go for it because I wanted the black wheels and the LED head/fog lights. They then said they can get their hands on a white one and I had the car 3 days later. I really wanted the black though.
Glad you didn't get swindled into the 19 like I did. Not that I don't love my car. The updates are just nice :D Black is dope AF.. But the white is stunning when you keep it clean. Good pickup bro :thumbsup:

My fav colors in no order are blue, red, white and yellow. Even though they all look good.

Last edited:

Valenzx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Glad you didn't get swindled into the 19 like I did. Not that I don't love my car. The updates are just nice :D Black is dope AF.. But the white is stunning when you keep it clean. Good pickup bro :thumbsup:

My fav colors in no order are blue, red, white and yellow. Even though they all look good.
thank you, They would have had me had I not looked up the 2020, I would have thought I was just buying the same car for a better price. Either way I absolutely love the car.

PWP19SI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Civic LX 16 HRV EX
Country flag
After seeing the updates in person, I’m pretty impressed. With that being said... I can’t wait for the 2022 model. I’m thinking that will be when I trade mine in.

Are the vents interchangeable? Would the owners of the 17-19 be able to swap ours for the 20s?

Jeffers

First Name
Jeffers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe purchased on 11-24-19
Country flag
I got it for $23,330 before taxes and the dealer fees. The best before that was $23,530 from a dealer in California. Some dealers would only discount 500 off msrp. I did online price inquiries and thats how I got that price. The internet sales people are a lot better than the salesmen out front.
Thanks for that information, it really helps.
I checked with my insurance [Wawanesa] for quotes on sedan vs coupe today.
$30 more a year for a coupe. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't _too big_ a penalty for choosing the coupe.
I'm 66, live in Long Beach, Ca. So your mileage may vary.

longhvo258

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Just picked up my MSM Si. My first impression is that the clutch feels lighter than what I remember from my sister's 2017 Si. Won't know for sure until I drive them back to back though.

EDIT: Can confirm that the clutch in my 2020 si feels much lighter and vague when compared to my sister's 2017 si. That being said, it is a lot easier to drive. I would say the the clutch feels more like the 2018 HB sport that I previously owned. Can't speak to the new final drive ratio quite yet since I have been taking it slow in the first 1000 miles. Will update when I get a chance to mash the throttle.

Honda Civic 10th gen Refreshed 2020 Civic Si CD920985-EF10-47B8-B38D-5BB97046B361_1_105_c

Last edited:

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
Just picked up my MSM Si. My first impression is that the clutch feels lighter than what I remember from my sister's 2017 Si. Won't know for sure until I drive them back to back though.

CD920985-EF10-47B8-B38D-5BB97046B361_1_105_c.jpeg
Beautiful car bro! Best of luck with her

slab42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Si Sedan
Country flag
I am jealous 410. I ordered my 2020 in white the day they were available for order in August and still don't have it. My dealer only got a gray one as their first allocation, so I am still waiting for the white one they ordered for me. It went into production early last week, so hopefully it arrives in a couple weeks. I dealt with the internet sales person too and I am paying 23,665 plus tax and title

longhvo258

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
I am jealous 410. I ordered my 2020 in white the day they were available for order in August and still don't have it. My dealer only got a gray one as their first allocation, so I am still waiting for the white one they ordered for me. It went into production early last week, so hopefully it arrives in a couple weeks. I dealt with the internet sales person too and I am paying 23,665 plus tax and title
My build date was 10/6 and it was delivered on 10/17 so I don't think you'll be waiting too long! 23,665 for the car is a lot lower than I paid. I got mine for 24,220 =/.

Brix

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan PWM, X3 M40i BSM
Country flag
Great deal peeps! I paid invoice... 24,050. Didn’t haggle on that end.

I did push on the finance and ended up getting 2.9% for 60 mo w/5k down. Pretty fair I felt cause there wasn’t any programs on the Si.

What kind of APR are you guys getting?
Sponsored