Refreshed 2020 Civic Si

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
If Honda was the first any only ones to do this I would agree. But "fake" "piped-in" sound through the stereo system has been done for several years now by many nice, sporty, and respected manufactures. Like BMW (M series), Audi, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Cadillac, Porsche Taycan, Acura, Ford Trucks, Toyota Avalon, Hyundai Veloster, Nissan 370Z, the C8 Corvette, and everybody's favorite VW here, the GTI.
Yea man it's like Forza :D When you want to have fun turn on sport mode with the sound tech. When you look past the idea it's really cool as hell
Sponsored

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
Ok, until us posers can figure out a way to install the new Sound Enhancement Module into our older cars, I found this.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
No 2020 Civic Si for me. I found a new MX-5 Miata RF Grand Touring GT-S in the extra-cost Soul Red Crystal Metallic. For those who aren't familiar: RF stands for "retractable fastback" (power hard top - as opposed to a manual soft top), Grand Touring is the top trim level, and GT-S is a performance and handling package that includes a limited slip differential, Bilstein dampers, stiffer springs, front strut tower brace, and a black roof. It's 3.5 hours away and I plan to pick it up Saturday if I can find a ride.

upload_2019-10-9_9-55-4.png
I contacted the dealer Saturday to let them know I would be there Monday evening to pick up the Miata. It sold Saturday morning. :(

I contacted another dealer who had a white one, which was my second choice. It had already sold. :(

A 2020 Si sedan, which was my third choice, is still available for $24,115 + TT&L (just under $26,000 OTD).

2020 Miatas won't start arriving until February. I'm not sure if I want to do nothing or pick up the Si for now then trade it for a Miata in the Spring.

AUGM1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI
Country flag
I contacted the dealer Saturday to let them know I would be there Monday evening to pick up the Miata. It sold Saturday morning. :(

I contacted another dealer who had a white one, which was my second choice. It had already sold. :(

A 2020 Si sedan, which was my third choice, is still available for $24,115 + TT&L (just under $26,000 OTD).

2020 Miatas won't start arriving until February. I'm not sure if I want to do nothing or pick up the Si for now then trade it for a Miata in the Spring.
That sucks.
I wonder why these damn things are so hard to get?
Anyway, I would wait and get one l wanted if I were you.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
That sucks.
I wonder why these damn things are so hard to get?
Anyway, I would wait and get one l wanted if I were you.
We're near the end of 2019 production, so inventory levels are low. Plus, Mazda only sells about 750 MX-5's normally per month, which is somewhere between the number of Type R's and Si's Honda sells. None of these vehicles are popular with the general public, so it can take some hunting.

xbbnx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 2017 Si (past), 2015 Si (past)
Country flag

Never settle, and financially it really doesnt make much sense getting a brand new car and trading after just a couple of months. I'd wait.

Brix

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan PWM, X3 M40i BSM
Country flag
Man, that rear 3/4 view is :flame:

Edit: whereas I was ambivalent about the colored piece in the front and rear vent, turns out your pictures looks a lot better than the press release ones. Also, the wheels actually look really good!
Thanks! I felt the same way about the vents and originally wanted black. When I saw the white in person and decided to pull the trigger. So far.. I have “no ragrets”.

Wheels are more my style too but I never was into the swirly style. I know some prefer that look though.

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
Thanks! I felt the same way about the vents and originally wanted black. When I saw the white in person and decided to pull the trigger. So far.. I have “no ragrets”.

Wheels are more my style too but I never was into the swirly style. I know some prefer that look though.
Now I'm seeing more and more about the 2020 and members are sharing pics.. The refresh looks great! Fake vents, rims, headlights and int :thumbsup:

hicompb18c1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Accord LX (wife's)
Country flag
Now I'm seeing more and more about the 2020 and members are sharing pics.. The refresh looks great! Fake vents, rims, headlights and int :thumbsup:
I actually really prefer my 19 fake vents, but really wish I had the 2020 headlights and seats. Maybe someone will trade me headlamps... :D

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I actually really prefer my 19 fake vents, but really wish I had the 2020 headlights and seats. Maybe someone will trade me headlamps... :D
It's a toss up on the fake vents. I do like the paint match on the new ones though :thumbsup:

2020PearlSi

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
White looks like a good choice for Las Vegas temps.
Does it stay quite a bit cooler inside than dark colors?
Sure looks good with the black contrast.
Yea man I had a black 08 civic before this and was hot as shit. Dk if it will really make a difference. But the white just looked really sharp too

Boni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
It’s probably been asked before but the front vents should fit 2017-19s right? Hopefully they are not overpriced.

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
It’s probably been asked before but the front vents should fit 2017-19s right? Hopefully they are not overpriced.
One person already did the swap on their si for the fronts. So yes the fronts will swap.