AstroSteve88

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
I was supposed to have my blue 2020 civic si coupe delivered tomorrow, now date is October 1st. Who else has one in transit?

I saw earlier in this thread that the front bumper fascia can be swapped with previous years I think I like the 17-19 but maybe the fascia on the 2020 civic si will grow on me, just glad swapping is an option. Does anyone have link stating it will be interchangeable?
Sponsored

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
I’m really not liking these new wheels. If I get one, I would for sure trying to be trading for an earlier set.
I try and reserve final judgement until things have had time to "grow" one me, but I'm not terribly fond of the 2020 Si wheels, either, for the following reasons:

1. Matte finish. I frequently associate black wheels with spare tires - particularly matte black wheels. They look unfinished to me. A glossy black wheel at least looks like it's intended to be black.

2. Narrow openings. Hand washing wheels is one of my least favorite activities. The fewer the spokes and the wider the openings, the easier and faster they are to clean.

If it were up to me, I would have put the dark-painted version of the wheels used on the 2017-2019 Si that were found on other Civics.

Bradyy91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7 GTI
Country flag
I try and reserve final judgement until things have had time to "grow" one me, but I'm not terribly fond of the 2020 Si wheels, either, for the following reasons:

1. Matte finish. I frequently associate black wheels with spare tires - particularly matte black wheels. They look unfinished to me. A glossy black wheel at least looks like it's intended to be black.

2. Narrow openings. Hand washing wheels is one of my least favorite activities. The fewer the spokes and the wider the openings, the easier and faster they are to clean.

If it were up to me, I would have put the dark-painted version of the wheels used on the 2017-2019 Si that were found on other Civics.
Agree’d about the dark painted. I don’t mind the matte black finish, but it just doesn’t look good with the wheel design. The wheel design on the new Sport Hatchback is the same albeit a different finish and looks much better.

N0TYPR

First Name
Abban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
The coupe is the same in the rear ? I assume the small vents are still the same ?

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
I'll reserve final judgement too. Its hard to make the final call looking at pics from an iPhone.

Things I def like:

1. The LEDs
2. The red dash trim
3. Front vents - The 17-19 vents look too big. The color on these tones it down a bit
4. Shorter gears

On the fence:

1. Rims - I like my current rims based on iPhone pics
2. Red seats - In some colors these def look better. In other colors the black/grey combo fits better imho

Last edited:

pdrumns

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Coupe and 2019 Nissan Kicks
Country flag
There are now some on Autotrader.com. I like the changes even less now after seeing the pics there. just my personal opinion though.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
I'll reserve final judgement too. Its hard to make the final call looking at pics from an iPhone.

Things I def like:

1. The LEDs
2. The red dash trim
3. Front vents - The 17-19 vents look too big. The color on these tones it down a bit
4. Shorter gears

On the fence:

1. Rims - I like my current rims based on iPhone pics
2. Red seats - In some colors these def look better. In other colors the black/grey combo fits better imho
I don't get why seat color doesn't somewhat match the exterior color. How hard would that be.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
I don't get why seat color doesn't somewhat match the exterior color. How hard would that be.
Then there would be seven seat colors instead of one which would be more expensive to produce.

And, can you just imagine what the seats in the Tonic Yellow Pearl would look like? :eek:

Last edited:

pdrumns

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Coupe and 2019 Nissan Kicks
Country flag
Then there would be seven seat colors instead of one which would be more expensive to produce.
besides it currently goes in with the interior red theme along with the stitching and gauges. The grey for the 17-19 at least does not contrast with the red. Other colors I think would.

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
The coupe is the same in the rear ? I assume the small vents are still the same ?
Liking the rear spoiler add-on. Do you have any other pics?

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag

And, can you just imagine what the seats in the Tonic Yellow Pearl would look like? :eek:
Just offer two seat colors like most other carmakers. Black and red or something.
Sponsored