Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know super cheesy thread title, but hey I did it for the Buster.

In case you haven't heard the 10gen Civic quarter mile record has been set again. The @OsosikMedia Civic ran a 12.0 at an impressive 115mph, and that was without the burnout. We are very excited to be able to provide specifically designed and engineered parts to help achieve this goal.

We are just barely scratching the surface and the race season is just barley getting underway. Stay tuned because we are going to do some big things this year.

Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is this car running the new invisible 27won Si catback? Kidding about that, but many of us are wondering what has changed on the car since the last pass that was shared with us some time ago.

Looking forward to the future of this platform!

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Can't wait to see what you guys come up with:thumbsup:... should be very interesting to see:coffee:

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We will be sure to update all of you in the next week or two. As I spoke with @360glitch about earlier in the day we want to be 100% sure that what we share with all of you is 100% true and accurate information. It is quite easy for many to get lost in speculation and false information. Once I am positive that 27WON and partners have done our due diligence we will gladly and openly share with all.

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
We will be sure to update all of you in the next week or two. As I spoke with @360glitch about earlier in the day we want to be 100% sure that what we share with all of you is 100% true and accurate information. It is quite easy for many to get lost in speculation and false information. Once I am positive that 27WON and partners have done our due diligence we will gladly and openly share with all.
Really am interested in Parts on this awesome car. Have y'all been working with ktuner also? I know both KTuner and Hondata have worked with PRL so far and was just wondering how your performance parts would mesh with different ECU programmers. This would be great if your performance parts can cross all boundaries and provide everyone with these excellent numbers.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Really am interested in Parts on this awesome car. Have y'all been working with ktuner also? I know both KTuner and Hondata have worked with PRL so far and was just wondering how your performance parts would mesh with different ECU programmers. This would be great if your performance parts can cross all boundaries and provide everyone with these excellent numbers.
Hey there Anthony,

All of our parts such as our intake, down-pipe, front-pipe, exhaust, etc are all hard parts to the engines and chassis. Therefore you can use any of our parts on, on any of the fitted applications, and have the ability to tune with any source of engine software. Whether you are running a flashing device like a Hondata or KTuner or even a full standalone such as an AEM or Haltech you can still benefit greatly from our performance parts. An important distinction is that Hondata and KTuner are devices that are intended to allows us to manipulate and adjust tables and outputs with in the OEM ECU. While they can offer different features and each do it in their own way they are and always will be only has good and capable as the actual mechanics and hard-parts that are attached to the engine and are being controlled by said programmer.

I know many are anxious and want to know more about what all is on the car and what other parts we have in development, and I assure you and everyone that we will share everything with due time. As mentioned in my last post we simply want to be able to cross our T's and dot our I's so that what we share with all of the community is as accurate and best of information as we can. We will provide data, graphs, dyno numbers, test results, and more to the community. We don't ever want to put a product out and just say "hey it's the best buy it" We want to be able to validate it and most importantly educate our customers so the enthusiast can make sound decisions and we can grow the community together.

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Yeah my cousin Kevin that works for a magazine company said that when he saw y'alls turbo that it was going to be the one to get.. he said it looked awesome and was a work of art... Great work guys!!! I look forward to the great stuff ya'll are doing!!
Sponsored

Last edited: