Kerbsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
Honda Civic 10th gen Red rims on a white EX-T coupe? IMG_0203.PNG
Honda Civic 10th gen Red rims on a white EX-T coupe? IMG_0204.PNG
Hello everyone!!!
I don't currently have a picture of my car on my new phone but it is a white ext coupe with a blacked out grill, door handles and gas door cover. I am buying summer rims real soon and am debating on getting some nice black rims that will go nicely with the white/ black theme of the car...

But at the same time I came across these bad boys... I googled to see what white cars with red rims look like and I think that with the sportiness of the car these red rims would look really good.. thoughts?? The other picture is just so you get and idea of the red rims on a white/blackish car. I was also thinking of doing my side mirrors red to blend nicely with the rims

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I plan to put these on my EGP coupe when summer comes back around. Black rims are nice but I want to stand out a bit. I like the red wheels on white, looks great!

Honda Civic 10th gen Red rims on a white EX-T coupe? av06_blue

KneelRays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any bright colored wheels look great on a white car. kind of like a blank canvas and you just paint it with color. if that makes sense

SHIFTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic ex-t coupe 6-spd
If you do go this route, post pictures please. I bet this would look awesome! Would you change the Honda emblem to red as well?

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
It would certainly look Canadian! Do what makes YOU happy :thumbsup:

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys! It's me! The local Plasti-dip guy! You know what I'm going to say! :p
https://www.dipyourcar.com/collections/dip-pearl-aerosols
These DipPearl Aerosol cans are incredible. This is not your standard matte finish dip. These are clear dip with pearl/metallic flake in them. You have to spray a base coat down first, but these are amazing for wheels!
Honda Civic 10th gen Red rims on a white EX-T coupe? Real_Red_19854e1e-6988-4707-a531-4146f873407e_1024x1024_crop_center

I've had my winter rims on my wife's and my cars for years now. I'll probably peel my wife's this year, but they are still flawless after all this time. If you apply the dip correctly, it's super strong and looks fantastic!

jpuhl777

First Name
Jp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe (WOP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The bimmer in the picture above certainly looks nice with it - needs the accent details to bring the design "whole" I think. But I say go for the red rims and post pics

Now you got the figurative wheel ideas spinning in my head too!
Sponsored