Red H Emblems, who has them?

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Front Emblem installed! It's slightly bigger than the rear one ( I have a Coupe so not sure if it's the same for the Sedan) The emblem is concave. However the surface where it's supposed to go to is flat. At first I tried to push on the emblem for a while to get it to stick to the grill, but that did not go well, it kept popping out and wasn't pretty and anyways felt like it was gonna fall off as soon as I start driving. So I went and got some 3M double sided tape and made things work between the two surfaces. Now the emblem sits well on the bumper. Very happy with the result. Will install the rear one tomorrow!

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG
Looks great man:thumbsup:

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You are correct it has to fit flat and flush
Emblems.jpg
that's what i thought, but why is OlegX's emblems bigger? also why front/rear different size? i thought the front and rear were the same size

that's what is confusing me

edit: measured my silver h emblems with caliper, and they are the same size... approx 116.5mmx95.5mm

Last edited:

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
that's what i thought, but why is OlegX's emblems bigger? also why front/rear different size? i thought the front and rear were the same size

that's what is confusing me

edit: measured my silver h emblems with caliper, and they are the same size... approx 116.5mmx95.5mm
:thumbsup:

KepwengSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
just picked up mine today, hopefully i get to install them tomorrow

20160813_174554.jpg

Did you install them already?how did you take it off those two especially on the rear i was trying to get that too but iwanted to know how to removeit

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you install them already?how did you take it off those two especially on the rear i was trying to get that too but iwanted to know how to removeit
For the rear emblem I used some fishing line that I worked around it because they used double stick tapes on the edges. Once I loosened the tape, I used an old card to slowly lift each side. Lift each side slowly. At this point if your patient you can remove the emblem without the pegs breaking (on the rear I managed to remove it without breaking the pegs, on the front one side broke off. Not really a big deal because if you’re planning to reuse them you can just use adhesive tape to hold on to it.) the front emblem is the same procedure only that Honda didn’t use tape there.

KepwengSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
For the rear emblem I used some fishing line that I worked around it because they used double stick tapes on the edges. Once I loosened the tape, I used an old card to slowly lift each side. Lift each side slowly. At this point if your patient you can remove the emblem without the pegs breaking (on the rear I managed to remove it without breaking the pegs, on the front one side broke off. Not really a big deal because if you’re planning to reuse them you can just use adhesive tape to hold on to it.) the front emblem is the same procedure only that Honda didn’t use tape there.
Thanks bro i hope that's gonna be easy to remove it looks like easy i'm gonna try your advise thanks man!

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone know where to get a real jdm steering wheel red emblem? Looking for me 2017?
As far as i know there are no real JDM steering wheel emblems you can get separately. they are all knockoffs. real red steering wheel emblems only came together with the airbag cover/horn cover for the type R. i may stand corrected if someone else can chime in?

frnkp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic Si and 2016 Civic LX Coupe (6spd)
Vehicle Showcase
i got the whole set red emblem (front, rear, wheel) only $10 shipped from china

IMG_4852.JPG
wait.. did you really spend $ on a red Honda emblem for a red car?
wait.. is that a civic civic civic r?
Sponsored