Red H Emblems, who has them?

frnkp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic Si and 2016 Civic LX Coupe (6spd)
Vehicle Showcase
The best i could do with out removing the emblem and I can't quite wrap my brain around how to remove the rear emblem on my coupe without breaking it..

Honda Civic 10th gen Red H Emblems, who has them? ICarbonH.JPG
Sponsored

bsquad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 4 door EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure if silver metallic will do well with the red emblem, what do you guys think?

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure if silver metallic will do well with the red emblem, what do you guys think?
All that matters is what you like a black emblem on silver looks great but again that's just my opinion :thumbsup: and just like A**holes everybody has one:beer:

bsquad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 4 door EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got these from Kplayground.ca for $75 on sale for bot. The front fits perfect had to break two of the sticks for the rears but other than that fits well overall 7/10!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Where did you get those Sparco neck cushions? I can't find them anywhere.

OlegX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Just got mine! Can't wait to put it on my coupe!! Should be fun, I'll post some pics. Meantime ... ordered some clear side markers...

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My emblems came in and found out theyre fake. It was packaged exactly like the JDM ones in sleek bags with the cardboard backing. Would have fooled me but upon inspection the back had 3M tape, cracking/unperfected edges and the reflections were wavy. The red part was sleek and had crisp lines but the reflection for the silver H was wavy.

Disappointed :(

bsquad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 4 door EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I mean at least you didn't get different shaded emblems >_>

Honda Civic 10th gen Red H Emblems, who has them? 14302544_1189076431150278_356129905_n

You can't tell but the top one is darker than the other. The one on the bottom(Front emblem) has 3m while the other doesn't. I got double fisted on that one.

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I mean at least you didn't get different shaded emblems >_>

14302544_1189076431150278_356129905_n.jpg

You can't tell but the top one is darker than the other. The one on the bottom(Front emblem) has 3m while the other doesn't. I got double fisted on that one.
Where did you get yours?

I'm thinking if I should buy the ones from ICBMotorsports

bsquad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 4 door EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

OlegX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Front Emblem installed! It's slightly bigger than the rear one ( I have a Coupe so not sure if it's the same for the Sedan) The emblem is concave. However the surface where it's supposed to go to is flat. At first I tried to push on the emblem for a while to get it to stick to the grill, but that did not go well, it kept popping out and wasn't pretty and anyways felt like it was gonna fall off as soon as I start driving. So I went and got some 3M double sided tape and made things work between the two surfaces. Now the emblem sits well on the bumper. Very happy with the result. Will install the rear one tomorrow!

Honda Civic 10th gen Red H Emblems, who has them? IMG_0352.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Red H Emblems, who has them? IMG_0353.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Red H Emblems, who has them? IMG_0355.JPG

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Front Emblem installed! It's slightly bigger than the rear one ( I have a Coupe so not sure if it's the same for the Sedan) The emblem is concave. However the surface where it's supposed to go to is flat. At first I tried to push on the emblem for a while to get it to stick to the grill, but that did not go well, it kept popping out and wasn't pretty and anyways felt like it was gonna fall off as soon as I start driving. So I went and got some 3M double sided tape and made things work between the two surfaces. Now the emblem sits well on the bumper. Very happy with the result. Will install the rear one tomorrow!

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG
something is weird to me, why does the front emblem that @Ghostinnc has, have the black outline from the grill base (looks to be sitting nice and proper), where as your front emblem it covers the whole thing and it looks like its sitting on the chrome grill?

as @Ghostinnc mentioned, the emblems should be the same size and same part number but you have different part numbers and different sizes?

someone clarify for me because I have the emblems from ICB on order

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG
i actuality like how your front emblem seats into the grille. the one i ordered is a knock off and it doesn't fill up that area quite as nice as yours (i have still have space around it) and you said that yours is a little concave, whereas the one i got is not so from the top view it looks like it doesn't flow with the grille that well. i may have order another front badge but this time from ICM one i replace the chrome grille with the black RS grille. Thanks for the pics :thumbsup: looks great

Honda Civic 10th gen Red H Emblems, who has them? 20160813_184209

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i actuality like how your front emblem seats into the grille. the one i ordered is a knock off and it doesn't fill up that area quite as nice as yours (i have still have space around it) and you said that yours is a little concave, whereas the one i got is not so from the top view it looks like it doesn't flow with the grille that well. i may have order another front badge but this time from ICM one i replace the chrome grille with the black RS grille. Thanks for the pics :thumbsup: looks great

20160813_184209.jpg
unless i'm wrong, there's supposed to be space around the front emblem
Sponsored