Spunjer

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda civic
Country flag
What is everyone’s opinion on the badge on a ralleye red civic?

Red on red
i was thinking about just replacing the front and leaving the back as is. i have a red coupe.

MrHeeltoe

CEO of Heeltoe
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.heeltoeauto.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan EX-T 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pet Peeve. Threads like this, when you read the whole thing, are confusing because things change over time (ie, the Type-R came out somewhere mid-thread here).

Hatchback and Sedan: Get Genuine Type-R H emblems front and rear, respectively (the rear is a tad small on sedans but looks great)
Coupe: Get two front Genuine Type-R H emblems

If you want the "borderless" front look you get the S5T badge from an EP3 and add extra tape.

Sound right (as of post date)?

streetwise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Country flag
Just bought a 2018 sedan ex for my wife. Where is the best place to get real red h badges front and back? There is a lot of threads with wrong sizes or fakes.

Spunjer

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda civic
Country flag
Just bought a 2018 sedan ex for my wife. Where is the best place to get real red h badges front and back? There is a lot of threads with wrong sizes or fakes.
http://hondapartsnetwork.com/

Honda Civic 10th gen Red H Emblems, who has them? 20180209_174207_LI
i just got mine about a week ago. took about 5 days to get it. it''s a Honda dealership out of Illinois, i believe, so the badge i got is legit

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan
Country flag
Are the front emblems the same for the 4door and hatch, if so will an front OEM Type r badge fit on a 4door si?

philharmonik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
Country flag
Are the front emblems the same for the 4door and hatch, if so will an front OEM Type r badge fit on a 4door si?
The front and rear Type R emblems are a perfect match for the 4dr Si. I purchased mine from Hondapartsnetwork.com. Easy install, no issues whatsoever.

MyFirstHonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Use of the red Honda emblem has a historical perspective that seems to be overlooked in favor of its recent exclusive use on Type R vehicles produced since the 1990s. Let us not forget early Honda Civics in America were adorned with a red Honda emblem. So, I don’t take issue with the red Honda emblem on non-Type R vehicles.

Honda Civic 10th gen Red H Emblems, who has them? C6EE10F6-6809-4E5E-9CB0-9DF5847FE2D2