Red Accents on rear bumper

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its actually a nice, yet super affordable cosmetic touch to the car to make it your own. Very simple yet makes your different from the herd. Do you have the link for tape you used? Also how does the tape fare when going thru a car wash?

OP
OP
White Touring

White Touring

NA Touring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 HONDA CIVIC TOURING 1.5L TURBO
Vehicle Showcase

CivicMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (CBP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow, that stuff is cheap. Only $2.98 CDN with free shipping from China? I've ordered a strip myself - I think it will look cool on my black Touring which sort of hides some of the black plastic details on the front and rear bumpers. I'm having so much fun modifying my new car but I'm going to have to be careful before I end up like this, LOL:

Honda Civic 10th gen Red Accents on rear bumper maxresdefault

OP
OP
White Touring

White Touring

NA Touring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, that stuff is cheap. Only $2.98 CDN with free shipping from China? I've ordered a strip myself - I think it will look cool on my black Touring which sort of hides some of the black plastic details on the front and rear bumpers. I'm having so much fun modifying my new car but I'm going to have to be careful before I end up like this, LOL:

Honda Civic 10th gen Red Accents on rear bumper maxresdefault
Haha yeah man i peeled it off a couple of areas because it was starting to look like a rice cooker, went for a discreet approach. Post a photo once you put em on goodluck!

finneylp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, 2016
Country flag
Wow, that stuff is cheap. Only $2.98 CDN with free shipping from China? I've ordered a strip myself - I think it will look cool on my black Touring which sort of hides some of the black plastic details on the front and rear bumpers.
Post a pic when done, would like to see how it turns out

CivicMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (CBP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Post a pic when done, would like to see how it turns out
Will do. It might be a while though - the shipping estimate says it might not get here until June! Hopefully it's wrong - I probably should have just picked up a roll at Canadian Tire.

OP
OP
White Touring

White Touring

NA Touring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Would this clash with the rally red?
Won't hurt to try peel it off if it doesn't look nice! Goes for around $2-$3 so it's very inexpensive to make an attempt
Sponsored