Received V1.2 Tuner, no response on Stage 1 request.

seagelcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X Gen Civic Si
Country flag
@Two Step Performance I placed the order for a Ktuner V1.2 on 6/20 and received the following business day! Thank you for that.

I've attempted to reach out to TSP through their Contact Us page (6/25) as well as Emailing [email protected] (6/26), including the ECU, Serial, Software numbers in the email. Any updates are appreciated!

Thanks

-Chris

p.s. I have checked my Spam/Junk folders incase it got caught in that web but nothing. I whitelisted the info@two..... address just incase.
Sponsored

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
You've posted about this in a few threads now. Have you reached out to TSP customer service? They are a reputable company and I'm sure they'll take care of it.

Last edited:

ihtzchris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
This is happening to me where I placed an order for the V2 and they cancelled the shipping and I am trying to figure out why, The payment went through and everything but they are not responding my email and fb messeges

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
This is happening to me where I placed an order for the V2 and they cancelled the shipping and I am trying to figure out why, The payment went through and everything but they are not responding my email and fb messeges
Sorry for the trouble. I have yet to be able to identify either of these cases by viewing our emails or Facebook messages but if you will please PM your order numbers over we are happy to help get you straight. :thumbsup:

OP
OP

seagelcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X Gen Civic Si
Country flag
Late response. I was getting a response after a few days but my hotmail and gmail filtering was blocking their emails, regardless if I whitelisted them (using my phone) or not. I ended up using my iCloud to receive their messages. Apple isn't as picky about the message.

Its best to use a computer and whitelist the email address and go from there.
Sponsored