CarStudio101
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag
Hey guys. I recieved my @ACUITY throttle pedal relocation bracket, shifter bushings and some other goodies for testing. Be alert for some new releases for the 10th gen coming out soon.

Honda Civic 10th gen Received my Acuity Instruments Pedal relocation bracket acuity

Follow @carstudio101 on FB and youtube for install videos that will be posted soon.

Acuity Shifter Bushing Install
Sponsored

Phoenix SI

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Nice can you post before/after feelings on all those parts? The pedal mod looks like a necessity, nearly impossible to heel toe in this car, but curious about how the bushings feel vs stock. Let us know!!! :headbang:

macrossranma

First Name
macross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
I installed the pedal relocator for a few days now, heel/toe is much easier now. I did the brake pedal adjustment before but still having a bit of hard time doing a quick/smooth heel/toe so I got the pedal recolator. I installed at the "B" position and the accelerator and brake pedal are both now at same level and make heel/toe much much more easy compare to just the brake pedal adjustment.

One thing i want to mention tough, with the brake pedal adjustment and the relocator at "B" position, i am having hard time heel/toe with the "without lifting the heel method, use the right edge of feet to blip the gas pedal method". I can only able to do quick/smooth heel/toe using the "lifting my heel" method. That is because under hard braking the gas pedal is higher than the brake and I simply cannot bend my leg/feet to adjust for this position.

I am going to try 2 things this weekend. 1st, to put relocator in "A" position and/or 2nd raise the brake pedal back to stock height to see if I am able to heel/toe using the "without lifting the heel method" which is what i want ideally.

Last edited:

Phoenix SI

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
I installed the pedal relocator for a few days now, heel/toe is much easier now. I did the brake pedal adjustment before but still having a bit of hard time doing a quick/smooth heel/toe so I got the pedal recolator. I installed at the "B" position and the accelerator and brake pedal are both now at same level and make heel/toe much much more easy compare to just the brake pedal adjustment.

One thing i want to mention tough, with the brake pedal adjustment and the relocator at "B" position, i am having hard time heel/toe with the "without lifting the heel method, use the right edge of feet to blip the gas pedal method". I can only able to do quick/smooth heel/toe using the "lifting my heel" method. That is because under hard braking the gas pedal is higher than the brake and I simply cannot bend my leg/feet to adjust for this position.

I am going to try 2 things this weekend. 1st, to put relocator in "A" position and/or 2nd raise the brake pedal back to stock height to see if I am able to heel/toe using the "without lifting the heel method" which is what i want ideally.
Awesome thanks for that detailed write up! Definitely let us know how the adjustment of position A is!

OP
OP

Hellraisingvtec

CarStudio101
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag
Awesome thanks for that detailed write up! Definitely let us know how the adjustment of position A is!
A position moves the pedal 15.5 mm up
B Position moved pedal 11 mm up and 11 mm left
C Position moved pedal 11 mm left

I will start with C position. I noticed that on braking the brake pedal is just slightly lower than the gas one. I think that moving it closer will do the trick for me. I love that they gave us the options, not everyone is the same. Another way @ACUITY is helping us make the car perfect for each indiviual driver.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Thanks for giving the exact measurement differences :thumbsup:

si_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the write-up man,
I'm looking into getting the same mods after I finally get my tints done.
Being an apprentice tech for aviation can get really expensive.:nono:
Let us know what's best for you, and if I may, what size shoes are you wearing?
Sponsored