Received GReddy Sport Hatch Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Received mine a few days ago. Just installed it earlier. Sounds great. Not much louder than stock but gives the exhaust note a deeper bass tone. You don't hear it much during idle and when you're cruising along at speed. Very good for daily driving.

The exhaust looks very nice in person. Larger diameter tips that stick out a bit further than the stock ones do. Much like the sound of the exhaust, it's looks are subtle but noticably different from stock. The serial number stamped on a plate on the muffler is a nice touch as well.

Overall I'm very happy with the greddy sp supreme. Greddy makes their most of their exhausts for street cars. In addition to performance(though there isn't much potential for performance gain for our particular application), they put sound and looks into consideration because these parts go into cars that are usually driven in the streets and not just on the track.
When you say it does not sound much louder then stock, that worries me with my choice... Does it sound like an aftermarket exhaust? Can you at least hear it when you rev it up a bit while driving?
Sponsored

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
When you say it does not sound much louder then stock, that worries me with my choice... Does it sound like an aftermarket exhaust? Can you at least hear it when you rev it up a bit while driving?
Did you not hear all the sound clips on the last page? It is louder than the stock exhaust, especially from the outside. From inside, there is a difference in the tone, and it is noticeable because of how deep it is, but not drastically, during normal driving. It definitely sounds like an aftermarket exhaust from outside the car. It's not super loud, in the sense that you'll hear it from half a mile a way though.

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
It looks and sounds amazing. Sounds just like all of the other clips posted. Not too loud but definitely a very noticeable audible difference. I love it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Received GReddy Sport Hatch Exhaust C7rqvrL

Honda Civic 10th gen Received GReddy Sport Hatch Exhaust bVL9GuU

DrenSPEED

First Name
Dren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Sport
Country flag
It definitely sounds like an aftermarket exhaust. It's not much louder than stock compared to a full race exhaust. At idle or cruising, it's civil, just a low rumble. Once you give it some throttle, the exhaust comes to life with a deep, sporty tone. It sounds really good at wide open throttle.

It's quiet when needed and decently loud when you want it to be. Definitely not loud like "I can hear your car 2 blocks away" loud and definitely does not have an annoying drone or "fart can exhaust" tone

While I do appreciate and enjoy the videos that others have posted, I feel like the audio does not do the exhaust justice. Due to recording device placement/location or lower quality audio pickup equipment (like a cell phone), it seems like the actual depth of the exhaust note is not captured.

WolfTrax17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
It definitely sounds like an aftermarket exhaust. It's not much louder than stock compared to a full race exhaust. At idle or cruising, it's civil, just a low rumble. Once you give it some throttle, the exhaust comes to life with a deep, sporty tone. It sounds really good at wide open throttle.

It's quiet when needed and decently loud when you want it to be. Definitely not loud like "I can hear your car 2 blocks away" loud and definitely does not have an annoying drone or "fart can exhaust" tone

While I do appreciate and enjoy the videos that others have posted, I feel like the audio does not do the exhaust justice. Due to recording device placement/location or lower quality audio pickup equipment (like a cell phone), it seems like the actual depth of the exhaust note is not captured.
I'm sold.... It sounds like everything I want

Thank you to everyone for all the videos

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
Installed mine last night. After exchanging a lot of curse words and cut up hands... my opinion is that the exhaust has a nice deep quality sound to it. On the other hand, I do find it to be a tad bit on the quiet side. It’s not that noticeablely than stock in my opinion. But I also plan on going with prl catless downpipe/uppipe combo so that should pair very well with the note of the exhaust.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Installed mine yesterday as well but it has been raining nonestop here for two days. My friend captured me taking off. Videos do not do this exhaust justice, sounds way better in person.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
You'd be better off with Ktuner bro, which is a much better value, better features, has the most options for pro tuners, and the tuner platform of choice, by the most trusted, well known tuner there is for the civic platform, Vit Viper.
Won't make it sound nicer though, everyone likes different things, not everyone goes tuner first depending what THEY wand, looks and sound are 1st for a lot of people
Sponsored